- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Contestant Oshin Patwa Couldn't Answer This Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs RR: Royals drop Rahul thrice as Punjab skipper becomes second fastest to 3000 IPL runs
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Royal Enfield has launched the 2021 Classic 350 in India at Rs 1.84 lakh, ex-showroom for the Redditch models. Prices go up to Rs 2.15 lakh for the top-spec Chrome models. It is a brand new motorcycle with an all-new chassis, a brand new engine, a retro design and a refined riding experience.
The all-new 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the most-awaited motorcycle launches this year. Everything on this motorcycle is all-new except for the iconic Classic nameplate. Even the Classic 350 logo has been redesigned to go with the new update.
2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Variants & Prices
The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in multiple variants:
- Halcyon: Rs 1,93,123
- Signals: Rs 2,04,367
- Dark: Rs 2,11,465
- Chrome: Rs 2,15,118
All prices are ex-showroom, India.
2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Design:
The 2021 Classic 350 features a new design language that is reminiscent of the older model. It has retained the ethos of the Classic 350 but has become more retro. The circular headlamp is placed lower and it also gets a hood.
The design on the fuel tank has been retained and it looks rather classy. The new Classic 350 also comes with the Tripper navigation system and this makes it look great. At the rear is a simple circular tail lamp flanked by the circular indicators. The motorcycle comes with halogen bulbs all around.
2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Colour Options
The new Classic 350 is available in multiple colour options:
- Chrome Bronze
- Dark Stealth Black
- Dark Gunmetal Grey
- Signals Marsh Grey
- Signals Sandstorm
- Halcyon Green
- Halcyon Black
- Halcyon Grey
- Redditch Green
- Redditch Grey
2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Features:
There is a fairly long list of features on the new Royal Enfield Classic 350:
- Tripper Navigation System
- Double Downtube Frame
- Single/Dual Channel ABS
- Contoured Seats
- Aurto Headlamp On
2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Engine Specifications:
The new Royal Enfield Classic 350 is powered by a 349cc, single-cylinder engine that puts out 20.2bhp at 6,100rpm and 27Nm at 4,000rpm. A 5-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel. It is a SOHC engine which simply means it is more refined and nicer to ride.
Thoughts On 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Being Launched In India
The Classic 350 is an icon of the modern motorcycling era. It is one of Royal Enfield's bestsellers and now, the next-generation Classic 350 has been launched in India. It certainly is an impressive motorcycle and will continue to sell well for the years to come.