- 21 min ago Mahindra Thar Adorned With Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues Grabs The Attention Of Mahindra Chairman
- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Technology iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Legend India Launch Imminent; What All To Expect?
- News Coimbatore: KMCH opens 750-bed Medical College General Hospital
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Virender Sehwag comes out in support of Mohammad Shami following online attack on pacer
- Travel Top Ten Winter Destinations In Odisha
- Finance PhonePe Starts Charging Transaction Fees on Mobile Recharge
- Movies Aryan Khan Drugs Case: Ananya Panday Fails To Appear Before NCB
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 had already received a facelift last year when the BS6 emission norms kicked in. The motorcycle was priced at Rs 1.52 lakh (ex-showroom). However, after the facelift also, the design of the RS200 did not change at all, it has been the same since it first went on sale in the country.
Now, Bajaj has released a new TV commercial on its YouTube channel that shows two motorcycles of the faired sporty commuter bike in the shadows. The tagline of the commercial is called: Racing Thrill Unleashed. Since there have been no changes done to the motorcycle it continues to sport a fully-faired styling, dual-projector headlamp setup, twin running LED DRLs and an LED tail lamp unit.
The current RS200 is offered in two new paint schemes: Burnt Red (Matte finish) and Plasma Blue (Satin finish). Both these new colour schemes further come with white alloy wheels, while the front and rear fenders are now finished in a carbon-fibre texture. The new motorcycle also offers a hot stamping pattern on the seats, adding to its distinctive looks.
Mechanically, the present Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is powered by a 199cc single-cylinder unit borrowed from the KTM Duke 200. The engine on the RS200 produces 23bhp of power and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The bike is rated to return a claimed fuel efficiency of 35 km/l while it can clock a top speed of 140 km/h.
The Bajaj Pulsar features a chunky telescopic fork at the front and a gas-charged mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a single 300mm disc at the front and a 230mm disc at the rear while a safety net is provided by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar RS200
The Bajaj Pulsar Rs200 is a good looking motorcycle and has appealed to the young generation. The motorcycle goes up against the likes of the TVS Apache RTR series and the KTM 200 twins in the Indian market.