- 58 min ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 13 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 14 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- News List of states that have cancelled, postponed Class 10, 12 board exams
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Says Partial Lockdown In Maharashtra Will Affect Schedules, 'But Shall Prevail Eventually'
- Finance LIC's Alert: Don't Attend To Calls From Unverified Sources
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Spotted On Geekbench; Official Teaser Out In India
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Other Divas Inspire Us To Up Our Denim Jeans Style
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB Match Analysis: Glenn Maxwell redeems himself
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 had already received a facelift last year when the BS6 emission norms kicked in. The motorcycle was priced at Rs 1.52 lakh (ex-showroom). However, after the facelift also, the design of the RS200 did not change at all, it has been the same since it first went on sale in the country.
Now, Bajaj has released a new TV commercial on its YouTube channel that shows two motorcycles of the faired sporty commuter bike in the shadows. The tagline of the commercial is called: Racing Thrill Unleashed. Since there have been no changes done to the motorcycle it continues to sport a fully-faired styling, dual-projector headlamp setup, twin running LED DRLs and an LED tail lamp unit.
The current RS200 is offered in two new paint schemes: Burnt Red (Matte finish) and Plasma Blue (Satin finish). Both these new colour schemes further come with white alloy wheels, while the front and rear fenders are now finished in a carbon-fibre texture. The new motorcycle also offers a hot stamping pattern on the seats, adding to its distinctive looks.
Mechanically, the present Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is powered by a 199cc single-cylinder unit borrowed from the KTM Duke 200. The engine on the RS200 produces 23bhp of power and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The bike is rated to return a claimed fuel efficiency of 35 km/l while it can clock a top speed of 140 km/h.
The Bajaj Pulsar features a chunky telescopic fork at the front and a gas-charged mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a single 300mm disc at the front and a 230mm disc at the rear while a safety net is provided by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar RS200
The Bajaj Pulsar Rs200 is a good looking motorcycle and has appealed to the young generation. The motorcycle goes up against the likes of the TVS Apache RTR series and the KTM 200 twins in the Indian market.