- 2 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 17 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 18 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 18 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- News Andamans: COVID-19 tally now at 6.568
- Sports As IPL put on hold young Jharkhand batsmen Saurabh, Virat support PPL in steel city
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
The 2021 Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 have been revealed. Aprilia has updated its RS 125 and Tuono 125 motorcycles for 2021. The updates follow Aprilia's new design language which was first implemented on the RS 660, and then spread to other models like Tuono 660, RSV4 and the Tuono V4.
The new design is a proper showstopper, and younger buyers will definitely drool over these bikes any day. Unfortunately for us, the new Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 are like forbidden fruits, as Aprilia doesn't have any plans to launch these beautiful machines in India anytime soon.
Even though the Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 carry forward the same engines as their predecessor, the new engines have been updated to be Euro 5 emissions norms compliant. Despite the engine upgrade which adheres to the stringent regulations, both the RS 125 and Tuono 125 still produce an identical and healthy 15.2PS at 10,750 rpm just like the earlier model.
This is also the maximum-permitted power output for motorcycles of this class in Europe. However, there are few other changes to go with the updated exterior. It gets a fatter rear tyre and dual-channel ABS. It is still unclear whether Aprilia has updated the internal mechanical bits of the carried over USD forks, rear mono-shock and brakes.
The new Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 have already started reaching the Italian dealerships. For the Indian market though, it is unlikely that we will receive these motorcycles. Aprilia had confirmed that it was working on a 300-400cc motorcycle for India and other markets like it. We still have to wait for a couple of years before this new Aprilia machine hits the road.
Thoughts On The Aprilia RS 125 And Tuono 125 Being Revealed
The new Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 are both brilliant motorcycles and have a market in europe. In India though, the 125cc performance motorcycle segment is still at its infancy. There are only two performance motorcycles in the segment at the moment - the Bajaj Pulsar NS125 and the KTM 125 Duke. Hence, we do not see these baby Aprilias making their way to the Indian market.