- 12 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 15 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 18 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 19 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
The 2021 Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 have been revealed. Aprilia has updated its RS 125 and Tuono 125 motorcycles for 2021. The updates follow Aprilia's new design language which was first implemented on the RS 660, and then spread to other models like Tuono 660, RSV4 and the Tuono V4.
The new design is a proper showstopper, and younger buyers will definitely drool over these bikes any day. Unfortunately for us, the new Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 are like forbidden fruits, as Aprilia doesn't have any plans to launch these beautiful machines in India anytime soon.
Even though the Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 carry forward the same engines as their predecessor, the new engines have been updated to be Euro 5 emissions norms compliant. Despite the engine upgrade which adheres to the stringent regulations, both the RS 125 and Tuono 125 still produce an identical and healthy 15.2PS at 10,750 rpm just like the earlier model.
This is also the maximum-permitted power output for motorcycles of this class in Europe. However, there are few other changes to go with the updated exterior. It gets a fatter rear tyre and dual-channel ABS. It is still unclear whether Aprilia has updated the internal mechanical bits of the carried over USD forks, rear mono-shock and brakes.
The new Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 have already started reaching the Italian dealerships. For the Indian market though, it is unlikely that we will receive these motorcycles. Aprilia had confirmed that it was working on a 300-400cc motorcycle for India and other markets like it. We still have to wait for a couple of years before this new Aprilia machine hits the road.
Thoughts On The Aprilia RS 125 And Tuono 125 Being Revealed
The new Aprilia RS 125 and Tuono 125 are both brilliant motorcycles and have a market in europe. In India though, the 125cc performance motorcycle segment is still at its infancy. There are only two performance motorcycles in the segment at the moment - the Bajaj Pulsar NS125 and the KTM 125 Duke. Hence, we do not see these baby Aprilias making their way to the Indian market.