- 7 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 8 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 9 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Education SSC GD Constable Result 2018: Check Final Result PDF, Merit List And Cut-off
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Yamaha India has announced a special service camp for frontline COVID-19 warriors. As part of the special service camp, Yamaha will be offering exclusive discounts, service priorities and other benefits for all those who served the society during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These COVID-19 warriors and staff include doctors, police personnel, healthcare workers and everyone else. These frontline warriors will be offered a free 14-point vehicle checkup, vehicle sanitisation and a 10 per cent discounts on spare parts and labour charges.
Yamaha is inviting such frontline staff to visit their nearest company dealerships and avail the offers. The service camp will be conducted on the basis of appointment, with the dealerships ensuring all safety protocols and social distancing norms are maintained.
Yamaha calls the special service camp, the ‘Corona Warriors Camp'. The camp will run at select dealerships across all major cities in India. The camp has been organised for a period of 15-days starting from the 8th June. The camp will run till the 22nd of June 2020.
Yamaha reopened dealerships and service centres across India on the 15th of May. The Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer has resumed operations across all dealerships, which are not situated in the containment zones.
Each of the dealerships which have resumed operations, ensure all the social distancing norms are being followed. The dealerships are also following all the guidelines and regulations set by both the government and the company themselves, to ensure the safety of both the staff as well as the customers.
Amidst the restart of operations, Yamaha India recently increased the prices of multiple products in the Indian market. This includes the Ray-ZR 125, Ray-ZR 125 Street, YZF-R15, MT-15 and the FZ range of motorcycles as well — here are the details of the price hike.
Yamaha employees also voluntarily donated Rs 61.5 lakh from their salaries towards the fight against COVID-19 in the country. The Rs 61.5 lakh donation was split across both state and national relief funds accordingly.
Thoughts About Yamaha Special Service Camp In India
The Yamaha Special service camp is the brand's way of acknowledging the contributions made by the frontline warriors in fighting the pandemic in the country. The service camp offers a way to appreciate those who were on the frontlines during the outbreak.