- 25 min ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 44 min ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 16 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Movies Zack Snyder's Justice League To Release In India On March 18 On These Streaming Platforms
- News Study reveals multilayer masks most effective at preventing aerosol generation
- Technology Future Of Smart Home Security Could Be Beyond Cameras
- Finance How to Know Your EPF UAN and Download UAN Card?
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah wedding: Why rumour of India pacer's marriage with actress Anupama Parameshwaram is trending
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Yamaha Motors has announced the price increase on its range of scooters sold in the Indian market. The two-wheeler manufacturer has issued the latest price increase for the month of November in the country.
The company currently sells three scooters in its Indian portfolio: Fascino 125, RayZR 125 & RayZR 125 Street Rally. All model and its variants have received the latest price increase of Rs 800 from the company.
Starting with Fascino 125, the scooter is available in four variants: Standard Drum & Disc, and DLX Drum & Disc. All variants of the scooter are affected by the Rs 800 price hike. After the latest price increase, the Fascino 125 retails between Rs 69,530 and Rs 73,030, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the other scooter in the brand's line-up, the RayZR 125, which is available in two variants: Disc & Drum. Both variants now receive a price hike of Rs 800 and now retails at Rs 70,330 and Rs 73,330, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
|Variant||Old Price||New Price||Increase|
The RayZR 125 Street Rally, which is a rugged-looking version of the standard RayZR 125 model is also affected by the price increase. The scooter now retails at Rs 74,330, ex-showroom (Delhi).
All scooters are powered by the same 125cc air-cooled, SOHC engine. It produces a maximum of 8bhp at 6500rpm and 9.7Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. All scooters come equipped with the brands (SSS) Stop Stop & Start System for improved fuel efficiency.
Some of the other features which are common on these scooters are the brands (UBS) Unified Braking System, a multifunction key, halogen headlamp, side stand engine cutoff, tubeless tyres and more. The Yamaha RayZR 125 Street Rally scooter model comes equipped with a fully-digital instrument console, LED position lamps and knuckle guards as well.
In related news, Yamaha has also increased the price of its motorcycle sold in the Indian market. The brand's entry-level motorcycle the Yamaha FZ-Fi has received a marginal price hike in the market during the month of November 2020 — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha Scooters Prices Hiked In November 2020
Yamaha Scooter receives a marginal price hike from the company. As a result, scooter sales are expected not to be affected after their price increase in the market. The Yamaha Fascino 125 and the RayZR 125 rivals the Honda Activa 125, the Hero Destini 125 and the Suzuki Access 125; among others sold in the Indian market.