- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Yamaha Motor India has launched its apparel and accessories on the Amazon India website. Customers looking to purchase accessories for their Yamaha scooter or motorcycle can do it on the Amazon website.
The company has also listed various riding gears sold in India, which can be purchased online by customers and fans right from the comfort of their homes. The ordered products will be delivered at the doorstep, easily and conveniently through Amazon India.
The list of accessories for the motorcycle range includes bike cover, seat cover, tank pad, seat cover, sticker kit and more. On the other hand, accessories for the scooter range includes cool mesh seat covers, standard seat cover, and two different types of floor mat; among others.
Moving to the apparel section, Yamaha has listed an exhaustive range of riding gears offered by the brand in the Indian market. This includes 14 different types of helmets, which includes full face and half face models.
Other riding gear line-up includes riding jackets in two colour schemes, riding glove, Yamaha cap with the brand's signature blue colour scheme, t-shirt and the polo shirts as well. All of which are available in various size as well.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group of companies said, "We are continuously working to strengthen our online presence in the Indian market and today's announcement is another step in this direction to connect & communicate with our target audience. Recently we have started "Vehicle online sales", an online two-wheeler buying platform facilitating the entire range of Yamaha two-wheelers."
He further added, "Now, Yamaha will widen its customer reach for attractive riding apparels and accessories by making all of it available online while at the same time, reaching out to the customers who have not yet associated with Yamaha, thus expanding "The Call of the Blue" campaign. The brand's endeavour to expand its horizons of sporty and stylish quotient through riding apparels and accessories will help it to fulfil its commitment of creating exciting experiences."
Thoughts About The Yamaha Riding Gear & Accessories Now Available In Amazon
Yamaha aims to offer a hassle-free and convenient way for customers and fans to purchase riding gears and apparel offered by the company in India. Additionally, Yamaha customers can also accessories their two-wheeler from the comfort of their homes via the Amazon India website.