- 3 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 4 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 4 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 5 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat in Delhi to meet BJP leadership
- Sports Opportunities come but we will see where it goes: Ganguly keeps it open-ended on joining politics
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Movies Bombay Begums Web Series Review: Alankrita Shrivastava-Pooja Bhatt's Shows Celebrates A Blend Of Real Women
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Yamaha Motor India has launched a customization programme for its MT-15 buyers in the country. Called the "Customize Your Warrior (CYW)", the company is offering a total of 11 different combinations in colours to choose, while purchasing the MT-15.
Under the new colour customization programme for the MT-15, the company has launched a new variant of the motorcycle called the CYW. The new MT-15 CYW varaint retails at Rs 1.43 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The MT-15 is offered in three body paint and four colour schemes for wheels, which gives customers 14 various combinations to choose while buying their MT-15 CYW motorcycle. The vehicles will be made by Yamaha based on the order received from the customers. Delivery will start from Jan 2021. According to the company, the Yellow colour wheel model will start delivery from Mar 2021.
The company claims that the new MT-15 (CYW) colour customization programme will provide a unique experience that will attract young customers into the world of MT. It will provide a host of options to find a colour combination to suit their requirement.
Apart from the new colour combination, no other changes have been made to the motorcycle. The new MT-15 CYW is has received a premium pricing of Rs 4,000 over the standard variant, which retails at Rs 1.39 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The MT-15 is powered by a liquid-cooled, SOHC 155 cc engine that features the brand's Variable Valve Actuation (VVA) technology. It produces a maximum of 18bhp at 10000rpm and a peak torque of 13.9Nm at 8500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
Some of the highlighted features of the Yamaha MT-15 includes single-channel ABS at the front, LED headlamps and tail lamps, a fully-digital LCD instrument console and more. The MT-15's design is inspired by the brand's MT-09 superbike, which gives the motorcycle aggressive and appealing looks.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India group of companies said, "Today's customers look for variety and diverse range of colour combinations which suit their style statement. We at Yamaha will always try to introduce new biking experiences to our customers & offer excitements to them with products & services that exceed customer expectations. This step has been taken considering the feedback from the customers & in future, we will come up with such options which are in line with our brand direction "The Call of The Blue"."
Thoughts About The Yamaha MT-15 Customization Options Launched In India
Yamaha has launched a new colour customization programme is certainly a unique offering in the 150cc segment in the Indian market. With the new Customize Your Warrior (CYW) programme, the company aims to attract more buyers to the MT-15 model by offering a host of colour combinations to choose as per their requirement.