- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Yamaha Motorcycles India launched the BS6 compliant versions of the FZ-Fi and FZS-Fi last year in the Indian market. These two are the most affordable motorcycles from the company's portfolio that one can buy in India today. The BS6 Yamaha FZ-Fi and FZS-Fi received its first price hike earlier this year in May and became Rs 500 more expensive.
However, the company has once again increased the prices of the FZ-Fi and the FZS-Fi. This time around, both the motorcycles are around Rs 2000 more expensive. The old BS6 prices of the FZ-Fi was Rs 99,700 and the new price is Rs 1,01,700. On the other hand, the old BS6 FZS-Fi was priced at Rs 1,01,700 and the new price is Rs 1,03,700. However, the old price of the BS6 Dark Knight was 1,03,200 and now it carries a tag of Rs 1,05,200. All the prices mentioned above are ex-showroom Delhi.
Mechanically, both motorcycles carry forward the same 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled BS-VI compliant engine. It produces 12bhp of power at 7,250rpm and 13.6Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm and comes mated to a five-speed constant mesh gearbox.
Other standard paint options on the Yamaha FZS-Fi BS-VI include Dark Matte Blue, Matte Black, Grey and Cyan Blue. Similarly, the Yamaha FZ BS-VI is offered with two standard colour options, including Metallic Black and Racing Blue. Both motorcycles remain the same and continue to carry forward all the features, including LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LCD display for the instrument cluster, single-channel ABS and a host of others as well.
In other recent news, Yamaha recently increased the prices of the BS6 Fascino 125 and the BS6 Ray ZR 125 also for the second time. Now, the prices of the Fascino 125 and the Ray ZR 125 have increased by Rs 1,500 and Rs 2,000 respectively.
Thoughts About The BS6 FZ-Fi and FZS-Fi
The price increase announced by Yamaha, for the second time, almost across the entire range of products of the company is slightly high. During this situation, we think that it could affect the sales of the products across the country due to the COVID-19 pandemic.