- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 12 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Yamaha launched the BS6 Ray ZR 125 Fi and BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi scooters in February this year. At the time of launch, both the scooters were priced at Rs 66,730 and Rs 70,730 respectively (all prices are ex-showroom). However, now the company's website shows a slight price hike in both the scooters.
The Ray ZR 125 Fi drum is now priced at Rs 67,530, the Ray ZR 125 Fi disc is priced at Rs 70,530 and the Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi carries a price tag of Rs 71,530 (again, all prices are ex-showroom). All three models get a price hike of Rs 800. These are not the only two products from the company's portfolio to receive a price hike. Prices of the BS6 Yamaha R15 V3.0, BS6 Yamaha FZ-Fi, BS6 Yamaha FZS-Fi and BS6 Yamaha MT-15 have also gone up.
The BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Fi's drum Brake variant has 2 colour options that include Metallic Black and Cyan Blue whereas the Disc Brake variant has 5 colour options - Dark Matte Blue, Reddish Yellow Cocktail, Matte Red Metallic, Metallic Black and Cyan Blue. However, the BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi is only available in a single variant, and two colours - Sparkle Green and Purplish Blue Metallic.
Mechanically, both the BS6 Ray ZR 125 Fi and BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi are powered by the same engine. The 125 cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit churns out 8.2bhp of maximum power at 6,500 rpm and 9.7Nm of peak torque at 5,000 rpm.
In other recent Yamaha news, the company started its operations by opening dealerships and service centres in select cities in India after the Government announced ease of restrictions in orange and green zones across the country. The company has taken multiple measures towards health and safety and has sanitised all its outlets and service centres.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Of The Ray ZR 125 Fi BS6 Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi
The price increase announced across the entire range of products of the company is marginal. During this situation, it could slightly affect the sales of the products across the country.