- 7 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Yamaha Motor India has announced the launch of its new special 'Vintage Edition' FZS-Fi motorcycle in the market. The new Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage edition motorcycle comes with a host of added features, cosmetic updates and plenty other subtle changes. This includes the addition of Bluetooth connectivity as well.
The new Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition is priced at Rs 1.09 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi); Rs 5000 more than the standard variant. Yamaha has also confirmed that the new Vintage Edition will be available across all authorised dealerships from the 1st week of December 2020.
The new Vintage Edition of the motorcycle retains the same styling and overall silhouette as the standard model. However, it does come with a few updates such as vintage body graphics inspired by its iconic legacy, new leather-finish single piece two-level seat and Bluetooth connectivity via the ‘Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X' application, which further gives the motorcycle added utilities.
Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group of companies said,
"We are committed to offer better motorcycling experiences to the customers in India. Today we have introduced the Vintage edition in our FZS-FI variant with smart features like Bluetooth connectivity. We will continue to bring more such excitement for the biking enthusiasts in future, eventually as we rev up the entire lineup of our motorcycles."
Apart from these changes, the motorcycle remains identical in all other aspects. The Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition continues to be powered by the same 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 12.2bhp at 7250rpm and 13.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
Other mechanicals includes a set of telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 282mm and 220mm discs at the front and rear, respectively. The motorcycle comes with a 13-litre fuel tank and tips the scale at 137kg.
Thoughts On The Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition Motorcycle Launch
The Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition will definitely attract young customers, with the unique styling updates as well as with the addition of the smartphone connectivity feature. The Yamaha FZS-Fi continues to rival the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar 150, TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Suzuki Gixxer 155 in the Indian market.