- 3 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Yamaha Motor India has announced the launch of its new special 'Vintage Edition' FZS-Fi motorcycle in the market. The new Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage edition motorcycle comes with a host of added features, cosmetic updates and plenty other subtle changes. This includes the addition of Bluetooth connectivity as well.
The new Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition is priced at Rs 1.09 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi); Rs 5000 more than the standard variant. Yamaha has also confirmed that the new Vintage Edition will be available across all authorised dealerships from the 1st week of December 2020.
The new Vintage Edition of the motorcycle retains the same styling and overall silhouette as the standard model. However, it does come with a few updates such as vintage body graphics inspired by its iconic legacy, new leather-finish single piece two-level seat and Bluetooth connectivity via the ‘Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X' application, which further gives the motorcycle added utilities.
Motofumi Shitara, Chairman, Yamaha Motor India Group of companies said,
"We are committed to offer better motorcycling experiences to the customers in India. Today we have introduced the Vintage edition in our FZS-FI variant with smart features like Bluetooth connectivity. We will continue to bring more such excitement for the biking enthusiasts in future, eventually as we rev up the entire lineup of our motorcycles."
Apart from these changes, the motorcycle remains identical in all other aspects. The Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition continues to be powered by the same 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 12.2bhp at 7250rpm and 13.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
Other mechanicals includes a set of telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 282mm and 220mm discs at the front and rear, respectively. The motorcycle comes with a 13-litre fuel tank and tips the scale at 137kg.
Thoughts On The Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition Motorcycle Launch
The Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition will definitely attract young customers, with the unique styling updates as well as with the addition of the smartphone connectivity feature. The Yamaha FZS-Fi continues to rival the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar 150, TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Suzuki Gixxer 155 in the Indian market.