- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 11 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Japanese auto manufacturer Yamaha has launched its BS6 compliant FZ25 in India at a price of Rs 1,52,100, ex-showroom Delhi. The Yamaha FZ25 was unveiled during February this year along with the Yamaha FZS25.
Both models feature a BS6 compliant 249cc air-cooled, single overhead camshaft engine that produces 20.5bhp of power and 10.2Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Both motorcycles feature a monotone LCD instrument cluster, LED headlights, daytime running lights & tail lights, an engine cowl, and a side stand that has an engine cut-off.
Primary differences between the Yamaha FZ25 and the FZS25 are a longer visor, brush guards on the handle grips, and alloy wheels finished in gold.
The motorcycles continue to feature telescopic forks at the front and a sevey-way adjustable monocross suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 282mm disc at the front, and a 220mm one at the rear. Dual channel ABS is offered as a standard.
The Yamaha FZ25 is available in two colour options - Racing Blue, and Metallic Black, while the FZS250 is available in three colour options - Dark Matt Blue, Patina Green, and White Vermillion.
The brand also announced that the Yamaha FZS 25 BS6 model was available for Rs 1,57,100 but said that availability would be confirmed at a later date.
In Yamaha related news, the brand'shas announced a special finance scheme for essential services and emergency services personnel who are actively fighting the Covid-19 virus.
The brand has special EMI schemes available for doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, and law enforcement. The company said that this special offer was running only until the end of July this year.
Yamaha said that the scheme was available to customers across all authorised Yamaha dealerships across the country. The brand has also launched a special camp for Covid-19 warriors. To know more click here.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ25 BS6 Model Launched In India
The Yamaha FZ25 is a fantastic motorcycle in its segment. It offers a comfortable and rather relaxed ride with quality finish that makes it feel premium. We think the new FZ25 and its FZS sibling will both do very well in the market.