- 15 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 17 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 18 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Japanese auto manufacturer Yamaha has launched its BS6 compliant FZ25 in India at a price of Rs 1,52,100, ex-showroom Delhi. The Yamaha FZ25 was unveiled during February this year along with the Yamaha FZS25.
Both models feature a BS6 compliant 249cc air-cooled, single overhead camshaft engine that produces 20.5bhp of power and 10.2Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Both motorcycles feature a monotone LCD instrument cluster, LED headlights, daytime running lights & tail lights, an engine cowl, and a side stand that has an engine cut-off.
Primary differences between the Yamaha FZ25 and the FZS25 are a longer visor, brush guards on the handle grips, and alloy wheels finished in gold.
The motorcycles continue to feature telescopic forks at the front and a sevey-way adjustable monocross suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 282mm disc at the front, and a 220mm one at the rear. Dual channel ABS is offered as a standard.
The Yamaha FZ25 is available in two colour options - Racing Blue, and Metallic Black, while the FZS250 is available in three colour options - Dark Matt Blue, Patina Green, and White Vermillion.
The brand also announced that the Yamaha FZS 25 BS6 model was available for Rs 1,57,100 but said that availability would be confirmed at a later date.
In Yamaha related news, the brand'shas announced a special finance scheme for essential services and emergency services personnel who are actively fighting the Covid-19 virus.
The brand has special EMI schemes available for doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, and law enforcement. The company said that this special offer was running only until the end of July this year.
Yamaha said that the scheme was available to customers across all authorised Yamaha dealerships across the country. The brand has also launched a special camp for Covid-19 warriors. To know more click here.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ25 BS6 Model Launched In India
The Yamaha FZ25 is a fantastic motorcycle in its segment. It offers a comfortable and rather relaxed ride with quality finish that makes it feel premium. We think the new FZ25 and its FZS sibling will both do very well in the market.