- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 18 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Tamil Nadu Elections 2021: EPS rules out truce with Sasikala
- Finance SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank In RBI's Too Big To Fail Lenders List Of 2020
- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Yamaha Motor India has registered a new name for its FZ range of motorcycles sold in the country. The new that has been registered by the company is called the 'FZ-X'. The new name has come to light from a trademark government document.
Yamaha is yet to announce their plans with the newly registered motorcycle in the country. However, based on the current market trend, it could be an adventure-touring variant of the standard motorcycle.
If the FZ-X is an adventure-touring variant, it could feature several changes that are mostly limited to just cosmetic updates. This includes a new front beak type mudguard, raised handlebars, knuckle guard and more. The new motorcycle could be offered with dual-terrain tyres as well.
Rest of the motorcycle is expected to remain the same as the standard FZ model. This includes engine suspension brakes and other mechanical hardware present on the naked motorcycle. It could be similar to the Ray ZR 125 FI and the Street Rally 125 FI scooter present in the brand's line-up.
It will be powered by the same 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled BS-VI compliant engine. It produces a maximum of 12bhp at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 13.6Nm at 5,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed constant mesh gearbox.
Another probability is that the FZ-X could be another special edition of the standard motorcycle launching in the country. If it is a special edition model, the changes will again be restricted to only cosmetic upgrades.
Regardless of the model, the FZ-X will continue to feature LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LCD display for the instrument cluster, single-channel ABS and more. The recently introduced Bluetooth connected technology is also expected to make its way on to the upcoming motorcycle as standard.
Suspension setup will remain the same with a telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear with adjustment for pre-load. Braking on the motorcycle is done via 282mm disc brake at the front and a 220mm disc brake at the rear.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Name Registered In India
The Yamaha FZ-X will most likely be a new variant of the FZ standard model. If it is a new motorcycle, it could be heavily inspired by the FZ model. Due to the increasing demand for affordable ADV motorcycles in the country, Yamaha could launch a new variant that looks like an ADV version of the FZ model.