- 46 min ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Sports BCCI honours Sunil Gavaskar on 50th anniversary of his iconic Test debut against WI; Tendulkar hails his idol
- Finance 5 Best Private & Public Sector Banks Providing Returns Up To 6.75% On Tax Saving FDs
- Movies TV Actress Raped By Man On Pretext Of Marriage In Mumbai; Case Filed
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- News Dual airbags compulsory for front passenger seat in all new cars from April 1
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Yamaha FZ 25 and FZS 25 BS6 have been teased ahead of its India launch. The company has posted a photo on their official social media channel revealing both the upcoming motorcycles.
The motorcycles were initially scheduled to launch during April, however, due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic resulting in a nationwide lockdown, the plans for launching the BS6 motorcycles are delayed. Yamaha is expected to launch the BS6 motorcycles sometime in the next two months.
The BS6 Yamaha FZ 25's styling has been slightly revised from the older model. The changes include a new headlamp cluster with the bi-functional LED unit, a negative LCD display for the instrument console, an underbelly cowl, and a side-stand engine cut-off. The FZ 25 will be offered in two colour options: Metallic Black and Racing Blue.
Meanwhile, the newest addition on the company's line-up, the FZS 25 will feature similar styling as the FZ 25. However, there are some changes on the FZS 25 including a pair of knuckle guards, and a longer visor. The FZS 25 will also feature three paint schemes unique to the motorcycle, which are Dark Cyan and Dark Blue with alloy wheels finished in gold colour, and Metallic White with black coloured alloys.
Apart from the aforementioned design changes, the motorcycle is expected to remain mechanically unchanged. The FZ 25 & the FZS 25 will feature the same 249cc single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine, which powered the BS4 models. The engine in its BS4 format produced 20.6bhp and 20.1Nm of torque, and came mated to a five-speed transmission.
Other mechanical on the FZ 25 twins are expected to be carried forward from the previous model as well. These include telescopic suspension at the front, and a mono-shock unit at the rear. Braking duties will be handled by disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS.
Once launched the Yamaha FZ 25 & the FZS 25 will rival the KTM Duke 250, the Suzuki Gixxer 250, the Husquvarna Savrtpilen and the Vitpilen, and the recently launched Bajaj Dominar 250. Within a year three new models have been added to the 250cc category, the segment is becoming highly competitive in India.
Both the motorcycle are expected to be priced slightly higher than the previous BS4 compliant models, because of the engine update and new features added.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ 25 & FZS-25 BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The Yamaha FZ 25 is one among the capable motorcycles with its Japanese reliability. However, since the starting of this year, the segment has seen more number of models getting added in the Indian market. Now we have a scrambler and cafe-racer in the mix as well. A tough challenge ahead for the upcoming Japs.