- 7 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Sports PM Modi to deliver inaugural address at Khelo India Winter Games opening ceremony
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- News Fisherfolk need independent ministry, not just a department: Rahul after PM Modi jibe
- Lifestyle 7 Signs That Will Tell You If He Isn’t Interest In A Second Date With You
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Yamaha launched the all-new Fascino 125 Fi in December last year. The scooter was the brand's first 125cc scooter in the country and carried a starting price of Rs 66,430, ex-showroom. Deliveries for the new Fascino 125 Fi commenced in February 2020. However, Yamaha's website now shows that the scooter is available for Rs 67,230 ex-showroom for the drum brake variant, which is Rs 800 more.
Mechanically, the new Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi is powered by a 125cc 'Blue Core', single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine. The unit produces 8bhp of power and 9.7Nm of peak torque. However, the new scooter is also said to be 16 percent more fuel-efficient than the older models in the portfolio.
The new Fascino 125 comes loaded with a host of features such as new 12-inch alloy wheels, multi-functional key, USB charging, foldable hook, a side-stand cut-off switch, etc. The new scooter also comes standard with CBS and start-stop systems, along with traffic mode, which makes it easy to maneuver through traffic.
Yamaha also updated the chassis and frame on the Fascino, making it lighter than the older model (which are now discontinued). The new Yamaha Fascino 125 weighs just 99kg which is almost 4 kg lighter than the earlier model.
In terms of design, the new Yamaha Fascino retains most of the same design lines and body contours. However, the scooter gets a fair amount of chrome on it to give it that upmarket look. Yamaha also offers the new Fascino 125 with a range of colour options. The Fascino is offered in two variants, with the top-spec being priced slightly higher at Rs 69,930, (ex-showroom (Delhi) and gets the Red and Yellow paint scheme (for the top-end version).
Thoughts On The Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi Price Hike
The scooter is the first 125cc product from the Japanese brand in the Indian market. The new 125cc Fi engine produces more power and gives better fuel efficiency. However, hiking the price by this much will not really bother people much. Also, the scooter will lock horns with the TVS NTorq 125, Suzuki Access 125, Honda Grazia and the Honda Activa 125.