- 7 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 10 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 24 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports India vs Australia: We faltered in execution, admits Josh Hazlewood
- News Supreme Court-appointed panel on farm laws to hold first meeting on Jan 19
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Yamaha launched the BS6 Ray ZR 125 Fi and BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi scooters earlier this year in February. A couple of months back, the company increased the prices of all three models. The Fascino 125 Fi was launched in December last year. The Fascino also received a hike in its price. However, both scooters got a similar hike of Rs 800.
However, the company has revised the prices of its 125cc scooters and the Fascino 125 and the Ray ZR 125 once again gets a price hike for the second time. Now, the prices of the Fascino 125 and the Ray ZR 125 have increased by Rs 1,500 and Rs 2,000 respectively. Below mentioned are the revised prices of both the scooters.
Starting with the Fascino, the Drum Standard is now priced at Rs 68,730, the Drum Deluxe at Rs 69,730, the Disc Standard gets a tag of Rs 71,230 and the top-end version, the Disc Deluxe is now priced at Rs 72,230. On the other hand, the Ray ZR 125 Drum is now priced at Rs 69,530, the Ray ZR 125 Disc variant is priced at Rs 72,530 and the top-spec version, the Ray ZR Street Rally 125 now carries a tag of Rs 73,530. All of the prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
The BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Fi's drum Brake variant gets 2 colour options that include Metallic Black and Cyan Blue. The Disc Brake variant has 5 colour options - Dark Matte Blue, Reddish Yellow Cocktail, Matte Red Metallic, Metallic Black and Cyan Blue. However, the BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi is only available in a single variant, and two colours - Sparkle Green and Purplish Blue Metallic.
On the other hand, the new Fascino 125 comes loaded with a host of features such as new 12-inch alloy wheels, multi-functional key, USB charging, foldable hook, a side-stand cut-off switch, etc. The new scooter also comes standard with CBS and start-stop systems, along with traffic mode, which makes it easy to manoeuvre through traffic.
Mechanically, there have been no changes done to the scooters. Both the Fascino 125 and the Ray ZR 125 come powered by a BS6 compliant 125cc, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine. The unit continues to produce 8bhp of power and 9.7Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Price Hike On The Fascino 125 And The Ray ZR 125
The recent price increase announced, for the second time, across the entire range of products of the company is slightly high. During this situation, it could affect the sales of the products across the country.