- 11 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 11 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- 12 hrs ago Land Rover Defender India Launch Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago BMW M1000 RR Unveiled: First Motorcycle From The Brand’s M Divison
- Finance Some Relief To Firms As Govt Extends IBC Suspension For 3 Months
- Education NEET SS Result 2020: How To Check NEET SS 2020 Results
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Sports After match-winning century, KL Rahul reveals how a chat with Glenn Maxwell relieved him
- Movies RUMOUR HAS IT: Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 To Go The OTT Way?
- Lifestyle Love Burgers? Here’s How You Can Make Them Healthy And Tasty!
- News Way ahead is to refrain from attempts to unilaterally change status quo: MEA on Ladakh standoff
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Yamaha launched the BS6 Ray ZR 125 Fi and BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi scooters earlier this year in February. A couple of months back, the company increased the prices of all three models. The Fascino 125 Fi was launched in December last year. The Fascino also received a hike in its price. However, both scooters got a similar hike of Rs 800.
However, the company has revised the prices of its 125cc scooters and the Fascino 125 and the Ray ZR 125 once again gets a price hike for the second time. Now, the prices of the Fascino 125 and the Ray ZR 125 have increased by Rs 1,500 and Rs 2,000 respectively. Below mentioned are the revised prices of both the scooters.
Starting with the Fascino, the Drum Standard is now priced at Rs 68,730, the Drum Deluxe at Rs 69,730, the Disc Standard gets a tag of Rs 71,230 and the top-end version, the Disc Deluxe is now priced at Rs 72,230. On the other hand, the Ray ZR 125 Drum is now priced at Rs 69,530, the Ray ZR 125 Disc variant is priced at Rs 72,530 and the top-spec version, the Ray ZR Street Rally 125 now carries a tag of Rs 73,530. All of the prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
The BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Fi's drum Brake variant gets 2 colour options that include Metallic Black and Cyan Blue. The Disc Brake variant has 5 colour options - Dark Matte Blue, Reddish Yellow Cocktail, Matte Red Metallic, Metallic Black and Cyan Blue. However, the BS6 Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally 125 Fi is only available in a single variant, and two colours - Sparkle Green and Purplish Blue Metallic.
On the other hand, the new Fascino 125 comes loaded with a host of features such as new 12-inch alloy wheels, multi-functional key, USB charging, foldable hook, a side-stand cut-off switch, etc. The new scooter also comes standard with CBS and start-stop systems, along with traffic mode, which makes it easy to manoeuvre through traffic.
Mechanically, there have been no changes done to the scooters. Both the Fascino 125 and the Ray ZR 125 come powered by a BS6 compliant 125cc, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine. The unit continues to produce 8bhp of power and 9.7Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Price Hike On The Fascino 125 And The Ray ZR 125
The recent price increase announced, for the second time, across the entire range of products of the company is slightly high. During this situation, it could affect the sales of the products across the country.