- 9 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Sports Did not expect to debut for India in Australia, says Natarajan after creating history
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Actor Karan Veer Mehra Ties The Knot With Actress Nidhi V Seth In Delhi
- News Farmers' tractor rally allowed to enter Delhi under strict vigil
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Piaggio has rolled out a number of new vehicles in the Indian market, including the launch of the updated BS6-compliant Vespa SXL and VXL scooter range. The two new scooters are available in both 125cc and 150cc variants.
The four new scooters from Vespa: SXL 125, SXL 150, VXL 125 and VXL 150 are offered with a starting price of Rs 1.10 lakh for the SXL 125 model and go up all the way to Rs 1.26 lakh for the top-spec VXL 150.
The SXL 150 and the VXL 125 is priced at R 1.22 lakh and Rs 1.13 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bookings for the new BS6-compliant scooters were available online a few weeks ahead of its launch. Customers can further book the scooters at any of the company's official dealerships across India as well.
However, Piaggio is offering customers who book their scooters online, benefits of up to Rs 2000. Deliveries of the new BS6-compliant scooters are said to begin shortly.
All four Vespa scooters come packed with a host of features and equipment. Some of these include crystal illumination LED headlamps with integrated DRLS and high-beam, LED boot light, USB mobile charging port, full steel body and many others.
The Vespa SXL 125 & VXL 125 scooters are powered by a 124.45cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 9.7bhp at 7500rpm and 9.60Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm.
Similarly, the Vespa SXL 150 and VXL 150 are powered by a 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 10.30bhp at 7600rpm and 10.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm.
All four scooters carry forward the same suspension setup. This includes a single sidearm suspension setup for the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear.
Braking is handled by a single 200mm disc at the front, supported by either single-channel ABS or combi-braking system.
Rear brakes are either made up of 141mm drums or 143mm drums for the 125 and 150cc variants, respectively.
All four scooters are also offered in a range of vibrant colours options as well: This includes Orange, Yellow, Red, White, Blue, Black and Silver.
Thoughts On The Vespa SXL & VXL BS6 Range Of Scooters
The Vespa SXL and VXL range of scooters are the brand's premium models in the Indian market. Both scooter ranges are available in both 125cc and 150cc variants in the country. The Vespa SXL and VXL rival the likes of the Suzuki Access 125 and Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the segment.