- 6 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Piaggio has rolled out a number of new vehicles in the Indian market, including the launch of the updated BS6-compliant Vespa SXL and VXL scooter range. The two new scooters are available in both 125cc and 150cc variants.
The four new scooters from Vespa: SXL 125, SXL 150, VXL 125 and VXL 150 are offered with a starting price of Rs 1.10 lakh for the SXL 125 model and go up all the way to Rs 1.26 lakh for the top-spec VXL 150.
The SXL 150 and the VXL 125 is priced at R 1.22 lakh and Rs 1.13 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bookings for the new BS6-compliant scooters were available online a few weeks ahead of its launch. Customers can further book the scooters at any of the company's official dealerships across India as well.
However, Piaggio is offering customers who book their scooters online, benefits of up to Rs 2000. Deliveries of the new BS6-compliant scooters are said to begin shortly.
All four Vespa scooters come packed with a host of features and equipment. Some of these include crystal illumination LED headlamps with integrated DRLS and high-beam, LED boot light, USB mobile charging port, full steel body and many others.
The Vespa SXL 125 & VXL 125 scooters are powered by a 124.45cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 9.7bhp at 7500rpm and 9.60Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm.
Similarly, the Vespa SXL 150 and VXL 150 are powered by a 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 10.30bhp at 7600rpm and 10.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm.
All four scooters carry forward the same suspension setup. This includes a single sidearm suspension setup for the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear.
Braking is handled by a single 200mm disc at the front, supported by either single-channel ABS or combi-braking system.
Rear brakes are either made up of 141mm drums or 143mm drums for the 125 and 150cc variants, respectively.
All four scooters are also offered in a range of vibrant colours options as well: This includes Orange, Yellow, Red, White, Blue, Black and Silver.
Thoughts On The Vespa SXL & VXL BS6 Range Of Scooters
The Vespa SXL and VXL range of scooters are the brand's premium models in the Indian market. Both scooter ranges are available in both 125cc and 150cc variants in the country. The Vespa SXL and VXL rival the likes of the Suzuki Access 125 and Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the segment.