- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The Vespa Racing Sixties will be a limited production model based on the brand's SXL 150 scooter. The Racing Sixties scooter was first showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo, alongside the brand's other standard BS6-iteration offerings. The limited-edition model was supposed to enter the Indian market much earlier, however, the coronavirus pandemic delayed its initial launch plans.
The limited-edition Vespa Racing Sixties scooter incorporates a special livery with a white paint scheme with red racing stripes. These stripes run across the entire length of the scooter, right from the front fender, apron and rear body panels. To add to this, the scooter also comes with gold-coloured alloy wheels, adding to the special paint scheme/livery of the scooter.
Apart from the special paint scheme, we expect the Vespa Racing Sixties to remain mechanically identical to the standard SXL 150 scooter. The Racing Sixties scooter will be powered by the same 150cc single-cylinder fuel-injected engine producing 10.3bhp at 7600rpm and 10.6Nm of torque at 5500rpm.
The limited-edition scooter will also carry forward the same 11-inch wheels at the front with a 200mm disc brake while the rear has 10-inch wheels and 140mm drum brakes. Braking is further supported by a single-channel ABS system as standard.
The scooter will also continue to carry forward all the features from the standard SXL150. This includes LED headlamps with LED DRLs, wind deflector at the front, a USB charger in the under-seat storage and a semi-digital instrument cluster. The Vespa Racing Sixties will also feature black leather seat upholstery with contrast white stitching.
Thoughts On The Vespa Racing Sixties Limited-Edition Scooter Launch In India
The Vespa Racing Sixties will be a limited-production run scooter from the brand in the Indian market. Vespa will be hoping that the limited-edition status, along with the special paint scheme with the racing stripes will attract more customers.
The Vespa Racing Sixties scooter, however, will be offered at a steep price, considering the standard SXL 150 itself has a price tag of Rs 1.25 lakh, ex-showroom.