- 7 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 8 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 9 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Education SSC GD Constable Result 2018: Check Final Result PDF, Merit List And Cut-off
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Piaggio India has introduced new online booking platforms for Vespa and Aprilia in the Indian market. Both brands now feature an exclusive e-commerce platform for its customers to make an online booking.
The online platforms aim to offer a convenient, secure and end-to-end retail journey for its customer. Right from browsing, to booking and making payment of Vespa and Aprilia scooters across the country.
Customers can also explore the features and technical specifications of all models, look for available colour options, and check the ex-showroom and on-road prices of the scooters that varies with each city. Additionally, they can apply for a loan, and calculate the EMI, and book the scooter by paying a token amount of Rs 1,000.
The platform also offers attractive retail and finance offers for online booking and offers a discount of Rs 2,000 with every online booking for a limited time. Customers can also opt for a low-interest finance scheme to purchase any of the Vespa & Aprilia scooters; among other benefits offered on the online platform.
Mr Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India said, "As a global brand, we are always focussed towards providing the best in class experience to our esteemed customers. We look forward to delivering the best solutions in the given situation to ensure that we help address the concerns of our customers. Our new online shops is a step in that direction; with the digital footprint, Vespa and Aprilia's retail facilitation bringing our dealers online to provide a contactless service."
Piaggio India plans to enhance the digital experience by adding more features in future to its customers. The dealers can now connect with more customers through the online platform. They can also attend to all the customer's queries while making a purchase decision. The online platform also enables the dealers to receive customers documents on email and complete the registration required for a new vehicle. The dealers will then delivery the new scooter at the customer's doorstep as well.
Mr Graffi, further said, "We are constantly innovating with our products and processes to address the needs of changing times, and we have planned many more initiatives in the near future for our customers. We are committed to facilitating our customers to experience our world-class brands and products to fulfil their needs of mobility and empower to enrich their individual lifestyle with adequate safety in the current situation."
Thoughts About The Vespa & Aprilia Scooters Online Booking Platform Launched In India
Vespa and Aprilia joined a list of manufactures who have launched an online booking platform to offer an enhanced digital purchase experience. The online purchase ensures contactless transaction while maintaining social distancing. The new platform also features a host of discounts and benefits offering ease of ownership. It will also help the dealers to reach more customers during these unprecedented times.