- 1 hr ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Later This Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Announces Delay in Launches Of New XUV500 And New Thar: Details
- Movies Nithya Menen Rubbishes Rumours Of Declining Karnam Malleshwari Biopic Offer
- News CBSE Class 12 Result 2020 out: No merit list; 88.78% pass, girls outshine boys again this year
- Finance Clariant Chemicals Zooms 18% On Interim Dividend Of 1400%
- Lifestyle Naagin Actress Surbhi Jyoti Exudes Diva Vibes In A Heavily Embellished Peach Orange Bridal Lehenga
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: July 13, 2020
- Technology 5G Push: Reliance Jio To Get Rs. 730 Crore From Qualcomm For 0.15% Stake
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Piaggio India has introduced new online booking platforms for Vespa and Aprilia in the Indian market. Both brands now feature an exclusive e-commerce platform for its customers to make an online booking.
The online platforms aim to offer a convenient, secure and end-to-end retail journey for its customer. Right from browsing, to booking and making payment of Vespa and Aprilia scooters across the country.
Customers can also explore the features and technical specifications of all models, look for available colour options, and check the ex-showroom and on-road prices of the scooters that varies with each city. Additionally, they can apply for a loan, and calculate the EMI, and book the scooter by paying a token amount of Rs 1,000.
The platform also offers attractive retail and finance offers for online booking and offers a discount of Rs 2,000 with every online booking for a limited time. Customers can also opt for a low-interest finance scheme to purchase any of the Vespa & Aprilia scooters; among other benefits offered on the online platform.
Mr Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio India said, "As a global brand, we are always focussed towards providing the best in class experience to our esteemed customers. We look forward to delivering the best solutions in the given situation to ensure that we help address the concerns of our customers. Our new online shops is a step in that direction; with the digital footprint, Vespa and Aprilia's retail facilitation bringing our dealers online to provide a contactless service."
Piaggio India plans to enhance the digital experience by adding more features in future to its customers. The dealers can now connect with more customers through the online platform. They can also attend to all the customer's queries while making a purchase decision. The online platform also enables the dealers to receive customers documents on email and complete the registration required for a new vehicle. The dealers will then delivery the new scooter at the customer's doorstep as well.
Mr Graffi, further said, "We are constantly innovating with our products and processes to address the needs of changing times, and we have planned many more initiatives in the near future for our customers. We are committed to facilitating our customers to experience our world-class brands and products to fulfil their needs of mobility and empower to enrich their individual lifestyle with adequate safety in the current situation."
Thoughts About The Vespa & Aprilia Scooters Online Booking Platform Launched In India
Vespa and Aprilia joined a list of manufactures who have launched an online booking platform to offer an enhanced digital purchase experience. The online purchase ensures contactless transaction while maintaining social distancing. The new platform also features a host of discounts and benefits offering ease of ownership. It will also help the dealers to reach more customers during these unprecedented times.