- 9 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs Mumbai City FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- News Covid-negative certificate must for devotees: Centre issues SOPs for Kumbh Mela
- Movies Varun Dhawan Weds Natasha Dalal: Karan Johar And Manish Malhotra Set To Attend The Ceremony!
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
TVS Motor Company has launched the BS6-compliant Zest 110 scooter in the Indian market. The new TVS Zest 110 BS6 scooter is offered with a starting price of Rs 58,640, ex-showroom (Chennai).
The TVS Zest 110 BS6 is available in a range of two variants Himalayan High Series & Matte Series. Both variants are powered by an updated version of the same 109cc single-cylinder engine producing 7.7bhp and 8.8Nm of peak torque.
Compared to its BS4 iteration, the new Zest 110 BS6 scooter comes with a slight increase in torque (8.4Nm on the BS4 version), while power figures remain identical.
The new BS6 engine on the TVS Zest 110 now also comes with the brand's EcoThrust Fuel-Injection system. This ensures a more refined, efficient and smoother engine with improved performance as well.
In terms of design, the TVS Zest 110 BS6 carries forward mostly the same styling with little to no changes at all. The BS6-compliant Zest 110 also uses the same set of brakes, suspension and frame as its previous versions.
Talking about suspension and brakes, the TVS Zest 110 BS6 uses telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup at the back. While the scooter comes with a 110mm and 130mm drum brakes at the front and rear, respectively.
The TVS Zest 110 BS6 though does pack a number of features as well. This includes the segment-leading boot capacity of 19-litres. Other features include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights and tubeless tyres; among others.
The new TVS Zest 110 BS6 scooter is offered in a range of six vibrant colour options: Red, Blue, Turquoise Blue, Yellow, Black and Yellow.
The TVS Zest 110 is one of the brand's entry-level scooter offerings in the Indian market. It is also the final product from TVS to receive the BS6 update as well.
Thoughts On The TVS Zest 110 BS6 Scooter
The TVS Zest 110 has been on sale in the country for quite a long time. The Zest 110 rivals the likes of other entry-level scooter offerings such as the Hero Pleasure Plus in the segment as well.