- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
TVS Motor Company has launched the BS6-compliant Zest 110 scooter in the Indian market. The new TVS Zest 110 BS6 scooter is offered with a starting price of Rs 58,640, ex-showroom (Chennai).
The TVS Zest 110 BS6 is available in a range of two variants Himalayan High Series & Matte Series. Both variants are powered by an updated version of the same 109cc single-cylinder engine producing 7.7bhp and 8.8Nm of peak torque.
Compared to its BS4 iteration, the new Zest 110 BS6 scooter comes with a slight increase in torque (8.4Nm on the BS4 version), while power figures remain identical.
The new BS6 engine on the TVS Zest 110 now also comes with the brand's EcoThrust Fuel-Injection system. This ensures a more refined, efficient and smoother engine with improved performance as well.
In terms of design, the TVS Zest 110 BS6 carries forward mostly the same styling with little to no changes at all. The BS6-compliant Zest 110 also uses the same set of brakes, suspension and frame as its previous versions.
Talking about suspension and brakes, the TVS Zest 110 BS6 uses telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup at the back. While the scooter comes with a 110mm and 130mm drum brakes at the front and rear, respectively.
The TVS Zest 110 BS6 though does pack a number of features as well. This includes the segment-leading boot capacity of 19-litres. Other features include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights and tubeless tyres; among others.
The new TVS Zest 110 BS6 scooter is offered in a range of six vibrant colour options: Red, Blue, Turquoise Blue, Yellow, Black and Yellow.
The TVS Zest 110 is one of the brand's entry-level scooter offerings in the Indian market. It is also the final product from TVS to receive the BS6 update as well.
Thoughts On The TVS Zest 110 BS6 Scooter
The TVS Zest 110 has been on sale in the country for quite a long time. The Zest 110 rivals the likes of other entry-level scooter offerings such as the Hero Pleasure Plus in the segment as well.