- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
TVS Motor Company has hiked the prices of its BS6-compliant XL100 Moped in the Indian market. The TVS XL100 BS6 moped has received a price hike of Rs 1000, across all its variants on sale in the market. Prices for the moped now starts at Rs 44,294, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The TVS XL100 BS6 moped is offered in three variants: Heavy Duty, Heavy Duty Special & Comfort. While the prices of the base-spec are Rs 44,294; the mid-spec ‘Heavy-Duty Special is offered at Rs 45,304 and the top-spec ‘Comfort' variant is priced at Rs 46,114.
All prices are post the price hike and ex-showroom (Delhi). The price hike on the moped has been put into effect immediately, with TVS having updated the prices on their official website as well.
TVS launched the BS6-compliant XL100 moped in the Indian market back in March 2020. The moped was initially priced at R 43,294, ex-showroom (Delhi) at the time of launch. Apart from the price hike, no other changes have been made to the XL100.
The TVS XL100 moped continues to be powered by the same BS6-complaint 99cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces 4.3bhp at 6000rpm and 6.5Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm.
While there is no difference in power output between the BS4 and BS6 model, the updated moped does offer 15 per cent better fuel efficiency, while also being 1.5kg heavier at 85.5kilograms, compared to its predecessor.
The TVS Xl100 Moped is the latest product from the Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer to receive a price hike. Other models in TVS' lineup, such as the Jupiter, Scooty Pep+, Ntorq 125, Radeon and Sport have also received price hikes as well. This includes an increase in prices ranging from Rs 750 and going all the way up to Rs 3,500 on the bigger models.
Thoughts About The TVS XL100 BS6 Moped Receiving A Price Hike
The TVS XL100 BS6 is an entry-level commuter offering from the brand. The XL100 brings in large volume sales month-on-month for the brand in the Indian market. The TVS XL100 is targeted towards customers in Tier-II and Tier III towns.