- 7 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 8 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 9 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Education SSC GD Constable Result 2018: Check Final Result PDF, Merit List And Cut-off
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
TVS Motor Company has hiked the prices of its BS6-compliant XL100 Moped in the Indian market. The TVS XL100 BS6 moped has received a price hike of Rs 1000, across all its variants on sale in the market. Prices for the moped now starts at Rs 44,294, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The TVS XL100 BS6 moped is offered in three variants: Heavy Duty, Heavy Duty Special & Comfort. While the prices of the base-spec are Rs 44,294; the mid-spec ‘Heavy-Duty Special is offered at Rs 45,304 and the top-spec ‘Comfort' variant is priced at Rs 46,114.
All prices are post the price hike and ex-showroom (Delhi). The price hike on the moped has been put into effect immediately, with TVS having updated the prices on their official website as well.
TVS launched the BS6-compliant XL100 moped in the Indian market back in March 2020. The moped was initially priced at R 43,294, ex-showroom (Delhi) at the time of launch. Apart from the price hike, no other changes have been made to the XL100.
The TVS XL100 moped continues to be powered by the same BS6-complaint 99cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces 4.3bhp at 6000rpm and 6.5Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm.
While there is no difference in power output between the BS4 and BS6 model, the updated moped does offer 15 per cent better fuel efficiency, while also being 1.5kg heavier at 85.5kilograms, compared to its predecessor.
The TVS Xl100 Moped is the latest product from the Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer to receive a price hike. Other models in TVS' lineup, such as the Jupiter, Scooty Pep+, Ntorq 125, Radeon and Sport have also received price hikes as well. This includes an increase in prices ranging from Rs 750 and going all the way up to Rs 3,500 on the bigger models.
Thoughts About The TVS XL100 BS6 Moped Receiving A Price Hike
The TVS XL100 BS6 is an entry-level commuter offering from the brand. The XL100 brings in large volume sales month-on-month for the brand in the Indian market. The TVS XL100 is targeted towards customers in Tier-II and Tier III towns.