- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Technology Huawei Enjoy Z 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor Launched In Affordable 5G Segment
- Sports Woods-Manning prevail in star-studded match, raised $20m for charity
- News Heatwave: IMD issues 'red alert' for most North Indian states, asks people to stay indoors
- Movies Eid Mubarak 2020: Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi & Other Wish Fans On Eid-Al-Fitr
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer, TVS Motor, will launch the BS6 Scooty Zest 110 soon in India. This news was confirmed when the company teased the Zest 110 BS6 variant on its official website. The updated scooter is likely to get a price hike of roughly between Rs 6,000 and Rs 8,000 over the current model, which is priced at Rs 52,525 ex-showroom (Delhi).
As far as the design of the scooter is concerned, we expect no changes to be made to it. However, we do expect the updated model to feature LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. Other features such as an LED tail lamp, a USB charging port and dual-tone seat cover will be carried forward from the previous model.
The BS4 variant was offered in six colours - Turquoise Blue, Purple, Blue, Black, Yellow, and Red. Expectations are that the upcoming Zest 110 will be offered with new colour options.
Powering the TVS Zest will be the same 109cc petrol engine, which will now feature a fuel-injection system to make it BS6 compliant. However, due to the update, there could be a slight drop in power figures as compared to the BS4 model which produced 7.8bhp of power and 8.4Nm of torque.
The scooter features telescopic front forks, and a hydraulic rear mono-shock. Braking duties are handled by a 110mm drum brake at the front, and a 130mm drum brake at the rear.
TVS has also updated the rest of its offerings such as the TVS Radeon, the TVS Scooty Pep Plus, the Apache RTR 180, and the Apache RR310 to meet the BS6 standards. On the other hand, the company also launched its first electric offering, the iQube electric scooter, in India at a starting price of Rs 1.15 lakh (on-road).
Thoughts About The BS6 TVS Scooty Zest 110
The TVS Scooty Zest 110 has always been a fun to ride scooter. It's light, peppy, and has decent under-seat storage. We are sure that the new updates and upgrades will go down well with the masses, and that the scooter will do well among the younger crowd.