- 30 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Sports PM Modi to deliver inaugural address at Khelo India Winter Games opening ceremony
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer, TVS Motor, will launch the BS6 Scooty Zest 110 soon in India. This news was confirmed when the company teased the Zest 110 BS6 variant on its official website. The updated scooter is likely to get a price hike of roughly between Rs 6,000 and Rs 8,000 over the current model, which is priced at Rs 52,525 ex-showroom (Delhi).
As far as the design of the scooter is concerned, we expect no changes to be made to it. However, we do expect the updated model to feature LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. Other features such as an LED tail lamp, a USB charging port and dual-tone seat cover will be carried forward from the previous model.
The BS4 variant was offered in six colours - Turquoise Blue, Purple, Blue, Black, Yellow, and Red. Expectations are that the upcoming Zest 110 will be offered with new colour options.
Powering the TVS Zest will be the same 109cc petrol engine, which will now feature a fuel-injection system to make it BS6 compliant. However, due to the update, there could be a slight drop in power figures as compared to the BS4 model which produced 7.8bhp of power and 8.4Nm of torque.
The scooter features telescopic front forks, and a hydraulic rear mono-shock. Braking duties are handled by a 110mm drum brake at the front, and a 130mm drum brake at the rear.
TVS has also updated the rest of its offerings such as the TVS Radeon, the TVS Scooty Pep Plus, the Apache RTR 180, and the Apache RR310 to meet the BS6 standards. On the other hand, the company also launched its first electric offering, the iQube electric scooter, in India at a starting price of Rs 1.15 lakh (on-road).
Thoughts About The BS6 TVS Scooty Zest 110
The TVS Scooty Zest 110 has always been a fun to ride scooter. It's light, peppy, and has decent under-seat storage. We are sure that the new updates and upgrades will go down well with the masses, and that the scooter will do well among the younger crowd.