- 47 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- News Journalism student, gym owner from Pune arrested in ISIS case
- Sports KL Rahul posts an emotional message with his cricket gears on Instagram, gets more than 3 lakh likes
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
TVS Motor Company has hiked the prices of the BS6-compliant Sport motorcycle in the Indian market. The TVS Sport BS6 commuter motorcycle has received a marginal price hike of Rs 750, across both trims on offer.
The TVS Sport BS6 entry-level commuter motorcycle is offered in two variants: Kick-Start and Self-Start. Prices for both the variants are now Rs 52,500 and Rs 59,675, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The TVS Sport is positioned alongside the brand's slightly more premium commuter motorcycle offering, the Radeon. The Sport is also powered by the same 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.2bhp and 7,350rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 4,500rpm and is mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Both variants of the TVS Sport motorcycle offer a number of features and equipment. This includes sporty-body graphics, dual-tone paint scheme, daytime running lights, 3D logo, clean body panels and a host of others.
The TVS Sport also features 17-inch alloy wheels, along with 130mm drum brakes at either end. The suspension is handled by telescopic forks at the front and 5-way adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear.
The TVS Sport BS6 commuter motorcycle is offered with a choice of six colour options: Black/Red, White/Purple, White/Red, Black/Blue, Mercury Grey and Volcano Red.
The TVS Sport is the second commuter-level motorcycle from the brand to receive a similar price hike of Rs 750 in the Indian market. TVS Motor Company recently hiked the prices of the Radeon motorcycle as well. Post the price hike, the TVS Radeon is now offered with a price tag starting at Rs 59,742 while the top-spec variant is priced at Rs 65,742. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are the details.
Thoughts On The TVS Sport BS6 Commuter Motorcycle Price Hike
The TVS Sport BS6 has been a popular entry-level commuter motorcycle offering sold in the Indian market, alongside the Radeon. The TVS Sport has been on sale for quite a while now and has undergone a number of updates and changes, along with the addition of new features as well.