- 6 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 7 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 8 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
TVS Motor Company has hiked the prices of the BS6-compliant Sport motorcycle in the Indian market. The TVS Sport BS6 commuter motorcycle has received a marginal price hike of Rs 750, across both trims on offer.
The TVS Sport BS6 entry-level commuter motorcycle is offered in two variants: Kick-Start and Self-Start. Prices for both the variants are now Rs 52,500 and Rs 59,675, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The TVS Sport is positioned alongside the brand's slightly more premium commuter motorcycle offering, the Radeon. The Sport is also powered by the same 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.2bhp and 7,350rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 4,500rpm and is mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Both variants of the TVS Sport motorcycle offer a number of features and equipment. This includes sporty-body graphics, dual-tone paint scheme, daytime running lights, 3D logo, clean body panels and a host of others.
The TVS Sport also features 17-inch alloy wheels, along with 130mm drum brakes at either end. The suspension is handled by telescopic forks at the front and 5-way adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear.
The TVS Sport BS6 commuter motorcycle is offered with a choice of six colour options: Black/Red, White/Purple, White/Red, Black/Blue, Mercury Grey and Volcano Red.
The TVS Sport is the second commuter-level motorcycle from the brand to receive a similar price hike of Rs 750 in the Indian market. TVS Motor Company recently hiked the prices of the Radeon motorcycle as well. Post the price hike, the TVS Radeon is now offered with a price tag starting at Rs 59,742 while the top-spec variant is priced at Rs 65,742. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are the details.
Thoughts On The TVS Sport BS6 Commuter Motorcycle Price Hike
The TVS Sport BS6 has been a popular entry-level commuter motorcycle offering sold in the Indian market, alongside the Radeon. The TVS Sport has been on sale for quite a while now and has undergone a number of updates and changes, along with the addition of new features as well.