- 34 min ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 5 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- News Sajad Lone's party People's Conference quits J&K Gupkar Alliance
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Sports India vs England: Skipper Kohli, Ishant Sharma and Hardik return to India squad
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Priyamvada Kant To Play Mohsin Khan's Love Interest
- Technology Vi Extends Validity Weekend Data Rollover Facility Until April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
TVS Motor Company will soon be launching a new paint scheme of the brand's Ntorq 125 Race edition scooter. The on-sale model features a single red and black colour option in the Indian market.
According to the latest reports from TeamBHP, the company is expected to add another paint scheme to the special edition scooter. A leaked image reveals the new dual-tone yellow and black paint scheme.
The images also revealed that the scooter can be booked at dealerships across the country. As a result, we expect the launch to happen soon. The new scooter is also expected to arrive at dealerships sometime this month.
The prices for the upcoming TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition scooter is yet to be revealed. However, it could be priced similar to the on-sale model in the market. The scooter retails at Rs 74,365, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The special edition scooter is based on the standard Ntorq 125 model, which features a host of cosmetic upgrades over the latter. This includes a more sporty and aggressively designed body graphics with a chequered flag design on the various elements of the scooter.
Some of the other changes on the special edition scooter include the brand's ‘Race Edition' emblem, with ‘TVS Racing' decals, that signifies the company's racing pedigree. The new ‘Race Edition' scooter also features a completely new LED headlamp and LED DRLs.
Apart from this, other aspects of the scooter such as the mechanicals and engine remain the same as the standard model. It is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 124cc engine. It produces a maximum of 9.1bhp at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 10.5Nm at 5500rpm.
It continues to feature a fully-digital instrument console, that features the brand's SmartXonnect for smartphone pairing, an external fuel filler cap, an engine kill switch, along with LED lighting. The scooter continues to feature a throaty exhaust note, which is an appealing factor.
In related news, the company increased the prices of the TVS Ntorq 125 scooter in the Indian market. It is the second round of price hike after its BS6 update this year — here are more details.
Thoughts About The TVS Ntorq Race Edition In Yellow Paint Scheme Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The TVS Ntorq 125 has appealed to younger generation buyers in the market. The Race Edition further enhances the funky looks of the scooter with cool looking graphics and an aggressive LED headlamps design. The yellow paint scheme on the special edition scooter looks equally good as the red colour option.