- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News Schools to reopen in these states from Monday: Check list
- Sports Premier League: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool: Mane at the double as Kepa makes another howler
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reflects Upon Life Before 40th Birthday, Shares A Glimpse Of Her Birthday Prep!
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
TVS Motor Company has once again hiked the prices of its Ntorq 125 scooter in the Indian market. The TVS Ntorq 125 scooter has received yet another price hike of Rs 500 in the Indian market since its BS6 update earlier this year.
Although just a marginal price increase, this is the third price hike for the BS6 Ntorq 125 scooter in the last 4 months. The TVS Ntorq had its first hike of Rs 910 in June 2020, then another price hike of Rs 1,500 in August 2020.
Post the price hike, the TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 scooter is now offered with a starting price of Rs 68,385 for the drum brake variant. The disc variant comes with a price tag of Rs 72,385, while the top-spec ‘Race-Edition' is offered at Rs 74,865. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the price hike of Rs 500, no other changes have been made to the scooter. Although TVS did introduce a new paint scheme for its Ntorq Race-Edition recently.
The TVS Ntorq Race-Edition model now comes with a dual-tone Yellow/Black paint scheme, alongside the standard Red/Black dual-tone colour on offer. The prices for the new paint scheme is, however, identical to the standard ‘Red/Black' colour option.
Apart from the price hike, no other changes have been made on the TVS Ntorq 125. The scooter continues to be powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc fuel-injected single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 9.1bhp at 7000rpm and 10.5Nm of torque 5500rpm, paired with a CVT gearbox.
The BS6 update resulted in a slight weight increase, with the Ntorq now 1.9kg heavier with a kerb weight of 118kg. TVS also increased the fuel tank capacity of the scooter from 5-litres to 5.8-litres on the latest version.
Thoughts On The TVS Ntorq 125 Scooter Price Hike
TVS has increased the prices of the Ntorq scooter yet again in the Indian market. The scooter continues to rival the likes of the Honda Activa 125, Suzuki Access 125 and the new range of Yamaha 125cc scooter offerings in the market.