- 35 min ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Movies TV Actress Raped By Man On Pretext Of Marriage In Mumbai; Case Filed
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- News Dual airbags compulsory for front passenger seat in all new cars from April 1
- Finance Difference Between 24K Gold and 22K Gold?
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern lead Koulibaly race, Man City favourites to sign Haaland
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer, TVS Motor Company has announced that they recently supplied face masks and PPEs to the Karnataka state government. The supply of PPEs and masks is part of the company's proactive measures to support the government against the spread of COVID-19 in the state.
The company stated that they have handed over 3,000 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and 10,000 N95 masks to Shri. B.S. Yediyurappa, Chief Minister of Karnataka. The supply of PPEs and N95 masks by the two-wheeler manufacturer is just one of the many initiatives taken by them to support the government.
The company has also been consistently distributing face masks and disposable hand gloves to essential workers, police personnel and healthcare workers. The company has also been providing packed meals to them, as well as other migrant workers in Bangalore.
The company has also deployed a number of vehicles on the outskirts of Bangalore with disinfectants as well. The disinfected sprayers-equipped vehicles have covered close to 4000 villages, in a bid to contain the spread of COVID-19.
They have also taken a number of steps to ensure the safety of their employees as well. This includes having set up an exclusive helpline number as well, which will address queries of its employees. There is also an app which has been set up, called TVS-ICE (In Case of Emergency), allowing the company to fulfill any and all requirements of its employees, during this tough period.
TVS Motors was also in news recently after it announced its acquisition of Norton Motorcycles. The Hosur-based manufacturer acquired the iconic British brand for Rs 153 crore. The acquisition opens up a lot of opportunities for both brands in the future.
Currently, the company has been busy updating its product lineup in the Indian market. TVS recently confirmed the discontinuation of the Wego scooter from the brand's India lineup. However, there are a number of new products slated to launch in India, post the lockdown as well.
Thoughts On TVS Motor Company Supplying Masks & PPEs To Karnataka CM
With the country under extended lockdown, all operations have been shut down entirely. TVS Motors, among many other vehicle manufacturers are doing their part in supporting the governments of both central and state, as well as healthcare officials, doctors and other essential service providers, get through this tough period.