- 28 min ago Tata HBX Interior Exterior Design & Features Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- 3 hrs ago MG Motor India & Devnandan Gases Increase Medical Oxygen Production By 31%: Read More!
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Hyundai Creta
- Sports Senior National Team call-up inspired me ahead of AFC Champions League Group Stage: Dheeraj Singh
- News ‘Who will be number 2’: Delhi HC rejects plea seeking priority in Covid vaccination
- Movies Jackie Shroff Pays A Heartfelt Tribute To His Late Make-Up Man, Calls Him His Soulmate
- Finance Cryptocurrency News Update Today: Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP And Other Global News On Cryptocurrencies
- Lifestyle Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Technology Reliance Jio To Construct Submarine Cable System: Here's Why
- Education PSEB 10th Result 2021: Punjab Board Class 10th Result 2021 Link Activated
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
TVS Motor Company has recently delivered 25 Apache RTR 160 motorcycles to Bangalore Police. The company has delivered the motorcycle to show the brand's commitment in supporting frontline workers in the country.
The handover was made by Meghashyam Dighole, Head of Marketing, Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, in the presence of Karnataka Home Minister Shri Basavaraj Bommai, and Commissioner of Police, Bangalore, Kamal Pant.
TVS Apache RTR models have been part of the Bangalore Police's fleet for a long time. With the new models getting added, the fleet will help Police in patrolling the city. The Apache RTR 160 delivered to police will most likely remain in stock condition, except for a few graphic changes.
The Apache RTR 160 model is among the most reliable motorcycles sold in the Indian market. With a low cost of maintenance and its reliability, the Apache RTR 160 proves to be a worthy companion to the Bangalore Police force.
Speaking about the motorcycle itself, the Apache RTR 160 is powered by a 159cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 15.3bhp at 8400rpm and a peak torque of 13.9Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features halogen headlamps is among the few motorcycles that carry the original design of the Apache model, which was first introduced in India. Other features include a muscular looking fuel tank along with tank shrouds, a single piece rider and pillion seat, alloy wheels, and LED tail lamp; among others.
Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork at the front and twin gas-charged shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via 270mm and 200mm petal disc units at the front and rear, respectively. The motorcycle also features single-channel ABS as standard.
In related news, TVS Motors has also launched a new 2021 Apache RTR 200 4V in the Indian market. The motorcycle features multiple driving modes along with adjustable front suspension — here are all details.
Thoughts About The TVS Motors Delivering 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bangalore Police
TVS Motor Company has joined a long list of companies, who are constantly conducting CSR initiatives to help frontline workers serving the nation. Bangalore Police will now be using the brand spanking new Apache RTR 160 to patrol the city while being stress-free about its maintenance.