- 44 min ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 hr ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 3 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News Will bring in law to prevent 'love jihad' in Kerala if voted to power: BJP
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Movies Netizens Hail Hrithik Roshan As He Appears Before Police To Record Statement In Relation To A 2016 Case
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Mumbai City FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
TVS Motor Company has recently delivered 25 Apache RTR 160 motorcycles to Bangalore Police. The company has delivered the motorcycle to show the brand's commitment in supporting frontline workers in the country.
The handover was made by Meghashyam Dighole, Head of Marketing, Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, in the presence of Karnataka Home Minister Shri Basavaraj Bommai, and Commissioner of Police, Bangalore, Kamal Pant.
TVS Apache RTR models have been part of the Bangalore Police's fleet for a long time. With the new models getting added, the fleet will help Police in patrolling the city. The Apache RTR 160 delivered to police will most likely remain in stock condition, except for a few graphic changes.
The Apache RTR 160 model is among the most reliable motorcycles sold in the Indian market. With a low cost of maintenance and its reliability, the Apache RTR 160 proves to be a worthy companion to the Bangalore Police force.
Speaking about the motorcycle itself, the Apache RTR 160 is powered by a 159cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 15.3bhp at 8400rpm and a peak torque of 13.9Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features halogen headlamps is among the few motorcycles that carry the original design of the Apache model, which was first introduced in India. Other features include a muscular looking fuel tank along with tank shrouds, a single piece rider and pillion seat, alloy wheels, and LED tail lamp; among others.
Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork at the front and twin gas-charged shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via 270mm and 200mm petal disc units at the front and rear, respectively. The motorcycle also features single-channel ABS as standard.
In related news, TVS Motors has also launched a new 2021 Apache RTR 200 4V in the Indian market. The motorcycle features multiple driving modes along with adjustable front suspension — here are all details.
Thoughts About The TVS Motors Delivering 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bangalore Police
TVS Motor Company has joined a long list of companies, who are constantly conducting CSR initiatives to help frontline workers serving the nation. Bangalore Police will now be using the brand spanking new Apache RTR 160 to patrol the city while being stress-free about its maintenance.