- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 11 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Won't call off tractor rally on Republic Day: Protesting Farmers
- Sports India vs Australia: We faltered in execution, admits Josh Hazlewood
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
TVS Motor Company has launched the Jupiter ZX scooter with disc brakes and an i-TouchStart system. The new TVS Jupiter ZX with the disc brakes and the silent-start system is offered with a price tag of Rs 69,052, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The scooter now for the first time comes equipped with a disc brake at the front. Apart from the disc brakes itself, the TVS Jupiter ZX variant also comes with TVS ‘i-TOUCHStart' technology, which is essentially the brand's version of a ‘one-touch single-start' system. This technology eliminates the cranking sound made by the engine during ignition, while also improving battery life in the process.
Other updates on the new TVS Jupiter ZX disc also includes a new ‘all-in-one' lock mechanism. This integrates the ignition system, boot lock and fuel-cap release all through a single keyhole. Apart from the above changes, the TVS Jupiter ZX remains otherwise unchanged.
The TVS Jupiter has already been updated to comply with the latest emission norms. The new TVS Jupiter ZX disc brake variant continues to be powered by the same BS6-compliant 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 7.4bhp at 7000rpm and 8.4bhp at 5500rpm.
The new TVS Jupiter ZX Disc brake variant is offered in a range of three colour options as well: Starlight Blue, Matte Starlight Blue and Royal Wine. The new disc variant sits between the mid-spec Jupiter ZX trim and the range-topping Jupiter Classic Edition. There is also a base-spec variant as well, offered at a slightly more affordable price point.
Apart from the new disc brakes and the silent-start system, the TVS Jupiter also comes with LED headlamps, 12-inch wheels at either end, telescopic front forks and mono-shock suspension setup at the rear, large 21-litre boot capacity and a 6-litre fuel tank; among others.
Thoughts On The New TVS Jupiter ZX Disc Brake Variant
The TVS Jupiter is a popular 110cc scooter offering from the Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer. The TVS Jupiter ZX rivals the likes of the Hero Maestro Edge and the Honda Activa 6G in the Indian market.