- 31 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Movies Ram Charan To Play The Lead Role In Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Next?
- News Farm Bills: Samajwadi Party to protest in Uttar Pradesh against farm and labour reform laws
- Sports Five most expensive right wingers in the world
- Finance Bottled Water Tycoon Surpasses Jack Ma's Wealth To Become China's Richest
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
TVS Motor Company has launched the Jupiter ZX scooter with disc brakes and an i-TouchStart system. The new TVS Jupiter ZX with the disc brakes and the silent-start system is offered with a price tag of Rs 69,052, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The scooter now for the first time comes equipped with a disc brake at the front. Apart from the disc brakes itself, the TVS Jupiter ZX variant also comes with TVS ‘i-TOUCHStart' technology, which is essentially the brand's version of a ‘one-touch single-start' system. This technology eliminates the cranking sound made by the engine during ignition, while also improving battery life in the process.
Other updates on the new TVS Jupiter ZX disc also includes a new ‘all-in-one' lock mechanism. This integrates the ignition system, boot lock and fuel-cap release all through a single keyhole. Apart from the above changes, the TVS Jupiter ZX remains otherwise unchanged.
The TVS Jupiter has already been updated to comply with the latest emission norms. The new TVS Jupiter ZX disc brake variant continues to be powered by the same BS6-compliant 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 7.4bhp at 7000rpm and 8.4bhp at 5500rpm.
The new TVS Jupiter ZX Disc brake variant is offered in a range of three colour options as well: Starlight Blue, Matte Starlight Blue and Royal Wine. The new disc variant sits between the mid-spec Jupiter ZX trim and the range-topping Jupiter Classic Edition. There is also a base-spec variant as well, offered at a slightly more affordable price point.
Apart from the new disc brakes and the silent-start system, the TVS Jupiter also comes with LED headlamps, 12-inch wheels at either end, telescopic front forks and mono-shock suspension setup at the rear, large 21-litre boot capacity and a 6-litre fuel tank; among others.
Thoughts On The New TVS Jupiter ZX Disc Brake Variant
The TVS Jupiter is a popular 110cc scooter offering from the Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer. The TVS Jupiter ZX rivals the likes of the Hero Maestro Edge and the Honda Activa 6G in the Indian market.