- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 18 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 19 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale: Republic Day Offers On Electronics And Other Accessories Gadgets
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
TVS Motor Company has once again increased the price of Jupiter BS6 scooter. This time around, all the variants of the BS6 scooter receive a price hike of around Rs 1,040. With the increased prices, the TVS Jupiter now gets a starting price of at Rs 63,102 for the base variant, Rs 65,102 for the ZX variant and Rs 69,602 for the Jupiter Classic. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. Last month the scooter had received a price hike of Rs 651 across all variants.
The BS6 TVS Jupiter continues to retain most of its features that were seen on the BS4 model. This includes the LED headlamp, LED tail lamp, an analogue instrument cluster, a glovebox on the apron, exterior fuel lid, 21-litre under-seat storage compartment, and a windshield for the Classic variant. The ZX and the Classic variants are offered with a USB charger as well.
Mechanically, the TVS Jupiter BS6 model is powered by a 110 cc single-cylinder engine that now features fuel-injection technology. The unit produces 7.4bhp of power at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 8.4Nm at 5500rpm. With the introduction of fuel injection, the engine promises to offer better refinement, increase fuel-efficiency and better performance compared to the previous models.
The TVS Jupiter comes with telescopic front forks at the front, and coil spring shock absorbers setup at the rear. As far as the braking department is concerned, the scooter is equipped with 130 mm dual drum brakes as standard. The scooter also features 12-inch alloy wheels at both ends wrapped in 90/90 section tubeless tyres. However, the company will no longer be offering the BS6 Jupiter with an optional disc brake on the ZX variant as seen on the BS4 models.
Thoughts About TVS Increasing the Price Of The BS6 Jupiter For the Second Time
TVS has not only increased the price of the BS6 Jupiter but has also increased the prices of almost all the models in its line-up. We think that after this second price hike also, people will still go for the TVS Jupiter as it offers maximum space, it's loaded with features and is really comfortable.