- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 11 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
TVS Motor Company has once again increased the price of Jupiter BS6 scooter. This time around, all the variants of the BS6 scooter receive a price hike of around Rs 1,040. With the increased prices, the TVS Jupiter now gets a starting price of at Rs 63,102 for the base variant, Rs 65,102 for the ZX variant and Rs 69,602 for the Jupiter Classic. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. Last month the scooter had received a price hike of Rs 651 across all variants.
The BS6 TVS Jupiter continues to retain most of its features that were seen on the BS4 model. This includes the LED headlamp, LED tail lamp, an analogue instrument cluster, a glovebox on the apron, exterior fuel lid, 21-litre under-seat storage compartment, and a windshield for the Classic variant. The ZX and the Classic variants are offered with a USB charger as well.
Mechanically, the TVS Jupiter BS6 model is powered by a 110 cc single-cylinder engine that now features fuel-injection technology. The unit produces 7.4bhp of power at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 8.4Nm at 5500rpm. With the introduction of fuel injection, the engine promises to offer better refinement, increase fuel-efficiency and better performance compared to the previous models.
The TVS Jupiter comes with telescopic front forks at the front, and coil spring shock absorbers setup at the rear. As far as the braking department is concerned, the scooter is equipped with 130 mm dual drum brakes as standard. The scooter also features 12-inch alloy wheels at both ends wrapped in 90/90 section tubeless tyres. However, the company will no longer be offering the BS6 Jupiter with an optional disc brake on the ZX variant as seen on the BS4 models.
Thoughts About TVS Increasing the Price Of The BS6 Jupiter For the Second Time
TVS has not only increased the price of the BS6 Jupiter but has also increased the prices of almost all the models in its line-up. We think that after this second price hike also, people will still go for the TVS Jupiter as it offers maximum space, it's loaded with features and is really comfortable.