- 49 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
TVS Eurogrip has announced a new feature of an e-ordering facility in its retailer app 'TVS Eurogrip Bandhan', which can be downloaded on both Android and iOS platforms. This new feature in the app will provide a comprehensive e-commerce experience with features that help place and track orders.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the Government has set some rules and regulations to keep the businesses running and one of them includes social distancing. Keeping this in mind, TVS has come up with ‘Contactless Ordering' to facilitate ease of business for its retail partners.
The retail partners can now browse through the entire range of TVS Eurogrip products and place orders with their respective distributors with the help of the app. Points are also being rewarded on orders through which the retailer can avail exclusive offers and promotions.
Commenting on the same, P Madhavan, EVP - Sales & Marketing, TVS Srichakra Limited said, "Digitalization has been at the core of our sales strategy. We launched the TVS Eurogrip Bandhan app last year to enable loyalty programmes and majority of our retail partners are already well versed with it. The "Click-to-Order" feature that we are now launching is an industry first and will enable our retail partners to place orders at their convenience and not necessarily wait for a salesman's visit. We have built-in new exciting features to make the process more user friendly for our trade partners. This ‘contactless' ordering process will be particularly handy in the coming few months when travel of salesmen across territories may be an issue owing to Covid-19 restrictions."
Ajanthan of K K Automobile - a Retailer from Neyveli in the Cuddalore district said, "I am happy with this new feature in the Bandhan app as it is very convenient to place orders. This new provision now allows me to browse the entire product range, and order as per my requirement. This is a very engaging experience."
Mohamed Iqbal of Asian Tyres stated, "This app is a timely initiative by TVS EUROGRIP during these difficult times and has helped us receive orders from retailers in a quick and convenient manner. It is a good experience of contactless ordering, and we are getting used to this mode as this is going to be the future."
Thoughts About Retailer E-Ordering Facility By TVS Tyres
Keeping the guidelines set by the Government in mind to conduct business, TVS Eurogrip have come up with this brilliant facility in their app for their retail partners. Through this initiative, the business will be conducted carefully.