- 9 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
TVS Motor Company has released its sales figures for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered a total growth of 21 per cent in the Indian market during the previous month.
The company has registered 322,709 units of sales in the month of November 2020, which is 21 per cent higher than its sales during the same month last year, which stood at 266,582 units. The total sales include both two and three-wheelers sold in the Indian market last month.
Of this, the total two-wheeler segment registered 311,519 units of sales last month. This is again a 25 per cent growth compared to November 2019 when the two-wheeler sales stood at 249,350.
Further breaking down the figures, domestic two-wheeler sales of TVS registered a 30 per cent growth after registering 247,789 units last month, compared to 191,222 units in November 2019.
Of the 247,789 units of two-wheeler sold in November 2020, motorcycle sales registered 133,531 units while scooter sales stood at 106,196 units. Both motorcycle and scooter sales in the domestic market, grew by 26 per cent each compared to their respective sales in November 2019.
Total Export sales for TVS Motor Company remained almost identical in its yearly sales, with 74,074 units of sales in the month of November 2020 as against 74,060 units during the same month in 2019.
However, two-wheeler exports grew by 10 per cent from 58,128 units to 63,730 units in its yearly comparison. The company also stated that the exports during the month of November 2020 were affected due to the cyclone Nivar, which impacted its operations during the last week of the month.
Lastly, the three-wheeler sales of the company registered a minor decline in sales during the previous month. The company registered 11,190 units in November 2020 against 17,232 units during the same period in 2019. Commercial people carrier vehicle sales have been affected post the pandemic, as more people are opting for personal mobility.
Thoughts On The Sales Figures Of TVS Motor Company For November 2020
TVS Motor Company has managed to quickly get back on track in terms of its monthly and yearly sales in the Indian market, after a tough mid-2020. The company will be hoping to continue this momentum into the last month of December and into the new year as well.