- 9 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
TVS Motor Company has introduced its new mobile application, called 'TVS A.R.I.V.E', which stands for Augmented Reality Interactive Vehicle Experience. The new mobile application, as the name suggests offers customers a complete augmented reality experience of their motorcycles.
TVS will use the augmented reality technology to provide its customers with an in-depth explanation and purchase experience of their products. The company will use the technology in an effort to offer its customers a more holistic experience while also engaging them using unique platforms.
Talking about the TVS A.R.I.V.E, app itself, the mobile application will be available across both Android and iOS devices. Currently, the application features the brand's RTR 200 4V and the flagship RR310. However, TVS will introduce the entire range of offerings in the future.
The app further divides each bike into individual models, which can even be downloaded, if required. Each of these models is further said to be split into three sections: Place to explore, scan and 3D mode. While the first two sections use the AR technology, the third mode is introduced for those devices which do not support AR.
The Augmented Reality technology allows customers to get a complete 360-degree experience of the product. The AR tech also features hotspots at various locations on the motorcycle, which further offers additional information and description of that particular part.
Apart from the AR technology itself, the app also offers product information videos of the selected models for the customers to view. There are also provisions on the app, which gives customers the option to book a test ride, locate the nearest dealership or even book the vehicle itself. The TVS A.R.I.V.E app also allows owners to scan the motorcycle and receive additional information as well.
Thoughts On The TVS A.R.I.V.E Mobile App
The TVS A.R.I.V.E mobile application gives customers a unique way of experiencing the products. Customers will be able to get a complete 360-degree view and explanation of the motorcycles, from the comfort of their homes.