- 24 min ago Tata HBX Interior Exterior Design & Features Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- 2 hrs ago MG Motor India & Devnandan Gases Increase Medical Oxygen Production By 31%: Read More!
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Hyundai Creta
- News ‘Who will be number 2’: Delhi HC rejects plea seeking priority in Covid vaccination
- Movies Jackie Shroff Pays A Heartfelt Tribute To His Late Make-Up Man, Calls Him His Soulmate
- Finance Cryptocurrency News Update Today: Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP And Other Global News On Cryptocurrencies
- Lifestyle Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Technology Reliance Jio To Construct Submarine Cable System: Here's Why
- Sports Veda Krishnamurthy says BCCI offered support during family crisis time; downplays Sthalekar comments
- Education PSEB 10th Result 2021: Punjab Board Class 10th Result 2021 Link Activated
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
TVS Motor Company has increased the price of the Apache RTR 200 4V model in the Indian market. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is currently available in two variants: single-channel and dual-channel ABS. Both variants are affected by the latest price increase.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V variant prices have gone up by Rs 1,500. After the latest price increase, the Apache RTR 200 4V single-channel and dual-channel now retail at Rs 1.25 lakh and Rs 1.30 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Although the price increase is marginal, the company has launched new festive offers on the Apache RTR 200 4V range and other models sold in the market. Customers looking to purchase either variant of the motorcycle are awarded a cashback of Rs 5,000.
Additionally, the company is offering attractive finance schemes such as low monthly instalments, flexible repayment scheme and more. Customers can choose between two low downpayment schemes offered by the company at Rs 16,999 and Rs 21,999.
Other finance offers from the company include a Low EMI of Rs 2,999, a Step-Up EMI Scheme and 50 per cent less EMI for the first three months from the date of purchase. The company also promises a 10-minute approval on debit and credit card EMI option.
Speaking about the Apache RTR 200 4V, the motorcycle comes packed with features. This includes new LED headlamps, resigned position lamps, feather touch start, new body graphics, and the brand's (GTT) Glide Through Technology to manoeuvre in stop-start traffic.
The motorcycle also features a Bluetooth enabled LCD instrument cluster that supports the brand's ‘SmartXConnect' connected technology offering a host of information including rider telemetry data as well. It also features a Race-Tuned slipper clutch, dual-channel ABS with rear lift mitigation, depending on the model.
The 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is powered by a fuel-injected 197.75 cc single-cylinder, four-valve, air/oil-cooled engine. It produces a maximum power output of 20.2bhp at 8,500rpm, and a peak torque of 16.8Nm at 7,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The RTR 200 4V is offered in two colour options: Gloss Black & Pearl White. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V rivals the Bajaj Pulsar NS200, KTM 200 Duke and the recently launched Honda Hornet 2.0; among others sold in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Prices Increased
TVS Motor Company has increased the price of its popular Apache RTR 200 4V range by a slight margin in the market. However, to make the price increase redundant during the festive season, the company is offering exciting discounts and finance scheme for buyers in the country.