- 44 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 48 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Constitution Day Quiz 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
TVS Motor Company has increased the price of the Apache RTR 200 4V model in the Indian market. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is currently available in two variants: single-channel and dual-channel ABS. Both variants are affected by the latest price increase.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V variant prices have gone up by Rs 1,500. After the latest price increase, the Apache RTR 200 4V single-channel and dual-channel now retail at Rs 1.25 lakh and Rs 1.30 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Although the price increase is marginal, the company has launched new festive offers on the Apache RTR 200 4V range and other models sold in the market. Customers looking to purchase either variant of the motorcycle are awarded a cashback of Rs 5,000.
Additionally, the company is offering attractive finance schemes such as low monthly instalments, flexible repayment scheme and more. Customers can choose between two low downpayment schemes offered by the company at Rs 16,999 and Rs 21,999.
Other finance offers from the company include a Low EMI of Rs 2,999, a Step-Up EMI Scheme and 50 per cent less EMI for the first three months from the date of purchase. The company also promises a 10-minute approval on debit and credit card EMI option.
Speaking about the Apache RTR 200 4V, the motorcycle comes packed with features. This includes new LED headlamps, resigned position lamps, feather touch start, new body graphics, and the brand's (GTT) Glide Through Technology to manoeuvre in stop-start traffic.
The motorcycle also features a Bluetooth enabled LCD instrument cluster that supports the brand's ‘SmartXConnect' connected technology offering a host of information including rider telemetry data as well. It also features a Race-Tuned slipper clutch, dual-channel ABS with rear lift mitigation, depending on the model.
The 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is powered by a fuel-injected 197.75 cc single-cylinder, four-valve, air/oil-cooled engine. It produces a maximum power output of 20.2bhp at 8,500rpm, and a peak torque of 16.8Nm at 7,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The RTR 200 4V is offered in two colour options: Gloss Black & Pearl White. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V rivals the Bajaj Pulsar NS200, KTM 200 Duke and the recently launched Honda Hornet 2.0; among others sold in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Prices Increased
TVS Motor Company has increased the price of its popular Apache RTR 200 4V range by a slight margin in the market. However, to make the price increase redundant during the festive season, the company is offering exciting discounts and finance scheme for buyers in the country.