- 12 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 13 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- 13 hrs ago Bangalore Dealer Delivers 100 Nissan Magnite In A Single Day: Read More To Find Out
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Tata Safari Interior Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Here’s What To Expect!
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Technology Week 3, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy S21 Ultra, vivo Y12s, iQOO 7, vivo Y12s, Motorola One 5G And More
- Sports Fulham 0-1 Chelsea: Mount spares blushes of unimpressive Blues
- News Maharashtra halts Covid-19 vaccination drive till Monday due to Co-Win app glitches
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
TVS Motor has launched the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle with Super-Moto ABS at Rs 1,23,500 ex-showroom (Delhi). Sadly, now the Apache RTR 200 4V will be offered with a single-channel ABS instead of the dual-channel or switchable ABS mode. Other than this, nothing has been changed on the motorcycle.
The Apache RTR 200 4V continues to feature a feather touch start, LED headlamp with DRLs, body graphics, the brand's (GTT) Glide Through Technology to manoeuvre in stop-start traffic and a digital instrument cluster with connectivity features such as the brand's ‘SmartXConnect' connected technology. It offers a host of information including rider telemetry data as well.
Mechanically, the engine on the 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V also remains unchanged. It features the same fuel-injected 197.75 cc single-cylinder, four-valve, air/oil-cooled engine. The unit produces 20.2bhp of power at 8,500rpm, and a peak torque of 16.8Nm at 7,500rpm. In comparison, the BS4 model had a peak torque output of 18.1Nm at 7,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also features mechanical parts such as suspension setup and braking hardware have been carried forward from the BS4 model. The motorcycle gets telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking duties are handled via petal disc brakes at both ends. The Apache RTR 200 4V will be available in two colours: Pearl White and Gloss Black.
In other recent TVS news, the company has announced that its Radeon commuter motorcycle has registered over three lakh units sold. To celebrate the new sales milestone, the company has introduced new colour schemes for the Radeon motorcycle. The motorcycle is powered by the same 109.7cc engine that produces 8.08bhp of power at 7,350rpm and 8.7Nm of peak torque at 4,500rpm and comes mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Super Moto ABS Introduced On The Apache RTR 200 4V
One of the main selling points of the Apache RTR 200 4V was the dual-channel ABS and now the company has converted it into a single channel one. This update might hamper the sales of the motorcycle in the market.