- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
TVS Motor Company has increased the prices for the Apache RTR 200 4V BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The two-wheeler manufacturer has hiked the prices of the motorcycle for the second time after its BS6 update earlier this year.
TVS has increased the prices of the Apache RTR 200 4V by Rs 1,050. The motorcycle is now priced at Rs 1.28 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Comparing this to the price announced during the time of the BS6 motorcycle launch, it was Rs 1.24 lakh, which is an increase of about Rs 4,000.
Talking about the BS6 motorcycles, TVS added a couple of new features to the Apache RTR 160 4V and the 200 4V. IT features new LED headlamps, resigned position lamps, feather touch start, new body graphics, and the brand's (GTT) Glide Through Technology to manoeuvre in stop-start traffic.
The RTR 200 4V features a Bluetooth enabled LCD instrument cluster that supports the brand's ‘SmartXConnect' connected technology. It offers a host of information including rider telemetry data as well.
Other features include a Race-Tuned slipper clutch, dual-channel ABS with rear lift mitigation, redesigned rear-view mirror and more. The 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V features a new fuel-injected 197.75 cc single-cylinder, four-valve, air/oil-cooled engine.
It produces a maximum power output of 20.2bhp at 8,500rpm, and a peak torque of 16.8Nm at 7,500rpm. In comparison, the BS4 model had a peak torque output of 18.1Nm at 7,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Other mechanicals such as suspension setup and braking hardware have been carried forward from the BS4 model. The motorcycle features telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is done via petal disc brakes at both ends.
In related news, TVS has announced a price hike on the Ntorq 125 BS6 scooter. It too has received the second price hike from the company after the BS6 update. The scooter now retails at a starting price of Rs 67,885, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
Thoughts About The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price Increase For The Second Time
Like most manufacturers, TVS has increased the prices of its RTR 200 4V motorcycle for the second time. There could be several reasons behind the price increase, the company is yet to give an official statement about the price hike. The increase is minimal and is not expected to affect sales of these motorcycles.