- 37 min ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 45 min ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Launched New Initiative ‘Sanitised by Tata Motors’ For its Customers Across India
- 2 hrs ago Kia Sonet Mid-Spec Variant SUV Spotted Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News Bengaluru violence was planned, will do asset recovery from rioters like UP: Karnataka Minister
- Technology Soundcore Life Dot 2 With 100 Hours Of Battery Life Launched For Rs. 3,499
- Sports England vs Pakistan 2nd Test: Dream11 Team Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Movies Sandhya Mridul Says Nepotism Debate Has Turned Into A Witch-Hunt: To Continuously Abuse Is Not Right
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The TVS Apache RR310 launched in India back in 2017 and became a hit for the Indian two-wheeler manufacturer. Now, according to GaadiWaadi, the company is expected to launch the BS6 version of the entry-level sports bike on January 25, 2020. The motorcycle is also likely to get some cosmetic tweaks and some new features.
Some of the changes that the BS6 RR 310 will feature are an all-new fully-digital coloured instrument cluster, which is the biggest update done to the motorcycle, and a brand new dual-tone paint scheme with racing-inspired graphics. The RR 310 might also get a pair of better tyres than the current generations Michelin Pilot Street for better performance on the tracks.
Mechanically, the BS6 Apache RR 310 will draw power from the same 312cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
The current generation engine produces 34bhp of power at 9,700 rpm and 27.3Nm of peak torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
But, there might be a variation in the power figures, thanks to the BS6 engine. Mostly, there is going to be a slight drop in power.
Other than these changes, the new BS6 RR 310 will remain mostly the same. The motorcycle will feature the same LED headlamps, LED taillights, dual-channel ABS and a slipper clutch and all of this comes as standard.
The Apache RR 310 has been designed extensively to provide top-notch aerodynamic performance. The motorcycle has also gone through 300 hours of wind -tunnel testing. T
he company has also designed a deflector cowl that diverts engine heat downwards and away from the rider's legs. And since all of these features will come in the BS6 RR 310, we are expecting the motorcycle to be smoother than before.
The current BS 4 model is priced at Rs 2.27 Lakh (ex-showroom). So, the new BS6 variant might be priced at a premium over the current generation model. The BS6 Apache RR 310 could be priced at Rs 2.50 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The BS6 Apache RR 310
The RR310 is the current flagship model from TVS's portfolio and once the company launches the BS6 RR 310, it will go up against the likes of the KTM RC390, BMW G 310 R and Bajaj Dominar 400.