- 7 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 10 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 12 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- Movies ‘Do You Love Me’: Disha Patani Is Too Hot To Handle In This Baaghi 3 Song With Tiger Shroff
- News Pakistan 'pernicious cradle of terrorism': India at UNHRC
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The TVS Apache RR310 launched in India back in 2017 and became a hit for the Indian two-wheeler manufacturer. Now, according to GaadiWaadi, the company is expected to launch the BS6 version of the entry-level sports bike on January 25, 2020. The motorcycle is also likely to get some cosmetic tweaks and some new features.
Some of the changes that the BS6 RR 310 will feature are an all-new fully-digital coloured instrument cluster, which is the biggest update done to the motorcycle, and a brand new dual-tone paint scheme with racing-inspired graphics. The RR 310 might also get a pair of better tyres than the current generations Michelin Pilot Street for better performance on the tracks.
Mechanically, the BS6 Apache RR 310 will draw power from the same 312cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
The current generation engine produces 34bhp of power at 9,700 rpm and 27.3Nm of peak torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
But, there might be a variation in the power figures, thanks to the BS6 engine. Mostly, there is going to be a slight drop in power.
Other than these changes, the new BS6 RR 310 will remain mostly the same. The motorcycle will feature the same LED headlamps, LED taillights, dual-channel ABS and a slipper clutch and all of this comes as standard.
The Apache RR 310 has been designed extensively to provide top-notch aerodynamic performance. The motorcycle has also gone through 300 hours of wind -tunnel testing. T
he company has also designed a deflector cowl that diverts engine heat downwards and away from the rider's legs. And since all of these features will come in the BS6 RR 310, we are expecting the motorcycle to be smoother than before.
The current BS 4 model is priced at Rs 2.27 Lakh (ex-showroom). So, the new BS6 variant might be priced at a premium over the current generation model. The BS6 Apache RR 310 could be priced at Rs 2.50 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The BS6 Apache RR 310
The RR310 is the current flagship model from TVS's portfolio and once the company launches the BS6 RR 310, it will go up against the likes of the KTM RC390, BMW G 310 R and Bajaj Dominar 400.