- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses across the globe have been affected. Our automobile industry has also taken a bit hit due to the nationwide lockdown. Since the Government has eased the lockdown, businesses have started to resume following certain rules and regulations. Automobile manufacturers are doing whatever they can to safeguard their business by taking care of customers of vehicles that have been parked for more than a couple of months due to the lockdown.
TVS Motor Company has recently announced a service programme for its customers called ‘Expert on Wheels'. Through this programme, the company will be able to do periodic maintenance service for the customer's vehicles at their doorsteps. The expert on wheels programme is available in over 300 dealerships across the country.
During the lockdown, TVS came up with certain customer service helplines such as a toll-free number, customer care email id and RoadSide Assistance (RSA) so that customers can get their problems rectified. Moreover, a free service, warranty and AMC services in the duration of lockdown were also extended.
TVS also attended to the broken down vehicles of over 6000 customers at their residences during the lockdown. The company also provided free service and breakdown assistance to more than 2600 essential service providers such as Police and Medical Practitioners.
TVS is also following all the rules and regulations given by the Government to ensure customer safety at the dealerships. Proper sanitation protocols and mandatory PPE suits have been given for the dealership staff. Furthermore, thermal scanning and digital payment methods have been initiated so that the social distancing norms are followed.
In other TVS news, the company has once again increased the price of Jupiter BS6 scooter by around Rs 1,040. TVS Jupiter now gets a starting price of at Rs 63,102 for the base variant, Rs 65,102 for the ZX variant and Rs 69,602 for the Jupiter Classic. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. The TVS Jupiter BS6 model is powered by a 110 cc single-cylinder engine that now features fuel-injection technology and produces 7.4bhp and a peak torque of 8.4Nm.
Thoughts About The Expert on Wheels Service By TVS
Through this expert on wheels initiative, TVS will be able to cater to the needs of its customers and service their vehicles at their doorstep. By doing so, customers will not have to visit the showroom, which in return will help not spreading the coronavirus and maintaining social distance.