- 58 min ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- 2 hrs ago MG Motor India & Devnandan Gases Increase Medical Oxygen Production By 31%: Read More!
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Hyundai Creta
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-Door To Unveil Next Year: Could Feature A Turbo-Petrol Engine
- Technology Reliance Jio To Construct Submarine Cable System: Here's Why
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Voting Results: Noby Marcose & Anoop Krishnan In Bottom Two?
- News Plea filed in Kerala HC to shift venue of Pinarayi Vijayan govt's swearing-in ceremony
- Lifestyle Long Work Hours Increasing Deaths From Heart Disease, Pandemic Work From Home Could Worsen It
- Finance Nifty IT Index Gains Over 1% Amid Positive Global Cues
- Sports Veda Krishnamurthy says BCCI offered support during family crisis time; downplays Sthalekar comments
- Education PSEB 10th Result 2021: Punjab Board Class 10th Result 2021 Link Activated
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Triumph Motorcycles have globally unveiled their new Trident 660 Roadster. The new Triumph Trident 660 is now the brand's entry-level model in their Roadster lineup. The motorcycle comes packed with features and equipment, while also having an extremely stylish design as well as an updated engine as well.
Starting off the design, the new Triumph Trident 660 features a new design language. The motorcycles feature a muscular stance with a sculpted fuel tank. The motorcycle also comes with a minimalistic design with a single-piece seat, exposed frame and engine and circular elements, which add to the retro charm.
The new Triumph Trident 660 is further offered in a choice of four paint schemes: Matte Jet Blac/Matte Silver Ice, Silver Ice & Diablo Red, Crystal White and Sapphire Black.
Other features on the new Triumph Trident 660 also include LED lighting all around and a TFT display for the instrument cluster. The digital display can be further connected to the rider's smartphone using the ‘My Triumph' app. The motorcycle also offers a host of rider aids and electronics as well, such as ride-by-wire, traction control, riding modes (Road & Rain) and a few others as well.
The new Triumph Trident 660 will be powered by an in-line three-cylinder 660cc engine. It produces 80bhp at 10,250rpm and 64Nm of peak torque at 6,250rpm, paired to a six-speed gearbox with a slip/assist clutch.
The motorcycle uses an all-new tubular steel chassis, along with 41mm Showa USD forks at the front and a Showa mono-shock suspension setup at the rear, both of which are adjustable. The motorcycle features 310mm twin disc brakes at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS. the Trident further rides on 17-inch wheels shod with Michelin's Road 5 tyres. The new triumph Trident 660 weighs in at just 189kg, which is impressive.
Triumph will bring the Trident 660 motorcycle to the Indian market. The entry-level roadster is expected to go on sale in India, sometime during the early part of the next year. International prices for the Triumph Trident 660 Roadster start at GBP 7,195 (equivalent to almost Rs 7 lakh), exclusive of taxes.
Thoughts On The 2021 Triumph Trident 660
The Triumph Trident 660 will be the brand's entry-level product in India as well. The motorcycle is expected to be priced aggressively in the Indian market. Once launched, we could see the Roadster take on rivals such as the Kawasaki Z650 in the Indian market.