- 26 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 30 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Triumph Motorcycles have globally unveiled their new Trident 660 Roadster. The new Triumph Trident 660 is now the brand's entry-level model in their Roadster lineup. The motorcycle comes packed with features and equipment, while also having an extremely stylish design as well as an updated engine as well.
Starting off the design, the new Triumph Trident 660 features a new design language. The motorcycles feature a muscular stance with a sculpted fuel tank. The motorcycle also comes with a minimalistic design with a single-piece seat, exposed frame and engine and circular elements, which add to the retro charm.
The new Triumph Trident 660 is further offered in a choice of four paint schemes: Matte Jet Blac/Matte Silver Ice, Silver Ice & Diablo Red, Crystal White and Sapphire Black.
Other features on the new Triumph Trident 660 also include LED lighting all around and a TFT display for the instrument cluster. The digital display can be further connected to the rider's smartphone using the ‘My Triumph' app. The motorcycle also offers a host of rider aids and electronics as well, such as ride-by-wire, traction control, riding modes (Road & Rain) and a few others as well.
The new Triumph Trident 660 will be powered by an in-line three-cylinder 660cc engine. It produces 80bhp at 10,250rpm and 64Nm of peak torque at 6,250rpm, paired to a six-speed gearbox with a slip/assist clutch.
The motorcycle uses an all-new tubular steel chassis, along with 41mm Showa USD forks at the front and a Showa mono-shock suspension setup at the rear, both of which are adjustable. The motorcycle features 310mm twin disc brakes at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS. the Trident further rides on 17-inch wheels shod with Michelin's Road 5 tyres. The new triumph Trident 660 weighs in at just 189kg, which is impressive.
Triumph will bring the Trident 660 motorcycle to the Indian market. The entry-level roadster is expected to go on sale in India, sometime during the early part of the next year. International prices for the Triumph Trident 660 Roadster start at GBP 7,195 (equivalent to almost Rs 7 lakh), exclusive of taxes.
Thoughts On The 2021 Triumph Trident 660
The Triumph Trident 660 will be the brand's entry-level product in India as well. The motorcycle is expected to be priced aggressively in the Indian market. Once launched, we could see the Roadster take on rivals such as the Kawasaki Z650 in the Indian market.