- 16 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 16 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Amazon Gaming Days Sale: Up To 50% Discounts On Gaming Gadgets
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Triumph India recently launched the 2020 Street Triple RS at a price tag of Rs 11.13 lakh (ex-showroom). The middleweight sport naked was supposed to go on sale earlier, but due to the COVID-19 crisis, the company had to postpone the launch.
Following the launch of the 2020 Street Triple RS, the company is now looking at introducing its mid-spec variant, the Street Triple R. According to Autocar India, the Street Triple R will go on sale in the Indian market sometime during June this year.
This middleweight naked motorcycle is expected to be positioned below the recently launched RS version. The upcoming Street Triple R will feature a digital instrument cluster with an analogue tachometer.
The motorcycle will also get 41 mm Showa upside-down suspension at the front and an adjustable mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties will be handled by twin 310mm disc brakes at the front and a 220mm disc brake at the rear, and will feature dual-channel ABS.
Powering the Street Triple R will be a 765cc, 3-cylinder engine that produces 116bhp of power at 12,000rpm and 77Nm of peak torque at 9,400 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox via a slip-assist clutch. The motorcycle will also feature three riding modes.
The recently launched Street Triple RS comes with a host of new features, added equipment and a completely reworked engine as well. The RS gets a revised set of twin LED headlamps with sleeker LED DRLs, an updated tail section with a sleeker and sharper look, along with updated belly pan and the fuel tank as well.
The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS is powered by a BS6 compliant 765cc in-line three-cylinder unit. The engine now produces 121bhp of power at 11,750rpm and 79Nm of peak torque at 9,350rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox with up/ down quickshifter as standard.
Thoughts About The Street Triple R
We hope that Triumph launches the Street Triple R soon as lately the naked middleweight segment has been gaining a lot of traction in our market. Once launched, the Street Triple R will go up against the likes of the BS6 KTM 790 Duke (still to launch) and is expected to be priced around the Rs 9 lakh mark.