- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Triumph has confirmed that it is going to launch the Street Triple RS on April 22 in India. The British motorcycle maker was supposed to launch the brand-new middleweight roadster at the end of March, which got advanced due to the COVID-19 pandemic due to which India is currently under a lockdown situation till May 3.
The 2020 Street Triple RS will feature a more evolved design compared to the previous model. The LED headlight with integrated DRLs looks much sharper than before. The motorcycle also gets an updated visor, carbon-fiber finishing on the exhaust, satin metal heel guards, a new full-colour TFT digital instrument cluster along with the MyTriumph connectivity system software, Bluetooth to access functions such as GoPro action camera interaction, phone, and music operation and many more.
The motorcycle features 41 mm fully-adjustable Showa big piston front forks and a fully-adjustable Ohlins STX40 piggyback reservoir at the rear. Braking duties are handled by Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc calipers at the front. The new Street Triple RS also gets five riding modes along with adjustable ABS and a switchable traction control system. The new model also comes equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends shod with Pirelli Supercorsa SP V3 tyres, offering maximum grip and high-speed stability.
Mechanically, a lot has changed on the 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS. The motorcycle is powered by the same 765cc liquid-cooled, three-cylinder engine in a different state of tune. The unit now produces 121bhp of power at 11,750rpm and a peak torque of 79Nm (2Nm gain) at 9,350rpm. The engine comes paired to a six-speed gearbox with a two-way quick-shifter for clutchless up and downshifts.
Thoughts On The New Street Triple RS
The new Street Triple RS will be the motorcycle that will offer a lot of power for a street naked along with a host of electronic aids. As far as the pricing is concerned, since the previous generation Triumph Street Triple RS was priced at Rs 11.13 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), we expect the company to price the new motorcycle at a slightly higher price than the old one in India.