- 26 min ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 1 hr ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Opposition in Bihar to hold week-long stir against farm laws: Tejashwi Yadav
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Sports "Wear that 36 all out like a badge," R Sridhar recalls Ravi Shastri's inspiring words after Adelaide disaster
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Triumph Motorcycles India has announced that deliveries for its 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 models have begun. Multiple dealers across the country have started delivering the machines to respective owners. The Tiger 900 was launched in India on 19 June.
Triumph currently offers three variants for the Tiger 900 in India - the GT, the Rally, and the Rally Pro. All variants feature a BS6 compliant 888cc inline three-cylinder 12-valve engine that produces 94bhp and 87Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Tiger 900 GT is the road-biased motorcycle that features alloy wheels and a shorter suspension travel than both the Rally and Rally Pro motorcycles.
Highlights of the motorcycles include full-LED lighting, a seven-inch TFT display, optimised cornering ABS, traction control with IMU, and heated grips.
The Triumph Tiger 900 GT is priced at Rs 13,70,000, the Tiger 900 Rally at Rs 14,35,000 and the Tiger Rally Pro at Rs 15,50,000. The Tiger 900 competes with the Ducati Multistrada 950, the BMW F 850 GS, and the Honda Africa Twin. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
In Triumph related news, the brand recently launched Black Editions variants of its T100 and T120 Bonneville motorcycles. Both motorcycles carry a black theme that add more appeal to the machines.
Triumph hasn't made any mechanical changes to the motorcycles. The Bonneville T100 is powered by a BS6 compliant 900cc parallel-twin engine that produces 54bhp and 80Nm of torque.
The T120 model features a BS6 compliant 1,200cc parallel-twin engine that produces 79bhp and 104Nm of torque. Both motorcycles feature six-speed gearboxes.
Features on both motorcycles include LED headlamps, ride-by-wire technology, dual-channel ABS, traction control, a twin-pod instrument cluster, an engine immobiliser, and traction control, among a host of others. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Triumph Announcing Deliveries Of The Tiger 900
This is great news for Triumph owners who have been waiting for their motorcycles to be delivered. It is also great news for the Auto Industry. Motorcycles being booked, bought and delivered shows that things are slowly returning to normal, although a full recovery is still months away.