- 2 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 4 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 5 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Sports India vs England: We would be doing ourselves a disservice by blaming the pitch: Trott
- News Rule on blocking contents not new, been around since 2009: Govt defends India’s new digital media rules
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Movies Netizens Hail Hrithik Roshan As He Appears Before Police To Record Statement In Relation To A 2016 Case
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Triumph Motorcycles India have announced the unveiling of the all-new Tiger 850 Sport adventure-tourer for the market on the 17th of November 2020. Ahead of its unveil, the Triumph Tiger 850 Sport has been teased officially.
The all-new Triumph Tiger 850 Sport will be the latest addition to the brand's model in the adventure-tourer range. The new Tiger 850 Sport will be positioned below the recently introduced Tiger 900 and could even use a slightly revised version of the same engine as well.
While the teaser images do not reveal much details, the design on the new Triumph Tiger 850 Sport is expected to be in-line with its litre-class sibling, the Tiger 1050. This will allow the 850 adv-tourer to differentiate itself from Tiger 900.
The teasers do reveal the eyebrow LED DRLs, with the Triumph badging at its centre, the signature front beak and the '850 Sport' stickering. Apart from this, we also expect the Triumph Tiger 850 Sport to feature an adjustable windshield, LED headlamps, LED tail lights, digital instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity via bluetooth and a host of ther riding aids and electronic assists as well.
The Triumph Tiger 900 could also be a more road-oriented version, allowing it to feature road-biased tyres, along with a more relaxed yet sporty riding dynamics. Being positioned below the Tiger 900, we can also expect the components and cycle parts used on the new 850 Sport to be more affordable as well.
The Triumph Tiger 850 Sport will first go on sale in the international markets. The adventure-tourer could come to India, sometime during the later-part of 2021. Once launched, it will be the entry-level offering in the Tiger series of adventure-tourer offerings.
Once introduced globally, the Triumph tiger 850 Sport will rival the likes of the BMW F 90 XR and the Yamaha Tracer 900. However, being priced as an entry-level offering in the range, it could be a more affordable option than its rivals.
Thoughts On The All-New Triumph Tiger 850 Sport
The Triumph Tiger 850 Sport will be the brand's latest entry-point to the 'Tiger series'. It is also expected to be the most affordable and once launched in India could soon become a popular offering in the segment.