- 46 min ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- 2 hrs ago MG Motor India & Devnandan Gases Increase Medical Oxygen Production By 31%: Read More!
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Hyundai Creta
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-Door To Unveil Next Year: Could Feature A Turbo-Petrol Engine
- News Plea filed in Kerala HC to shift venue of Pinarayi Vijayan govt's swearing-in ceremony
- Technology CoWIN Website To Get Hindi, Regional Language Support; Aims To Boost Participation
- Finance Nifty IT Index Gains Over 1% Amid Positive Global Cues
- Sports Veda Krishnamurthy says BCCI offered support during family crisis time; downplays Sthalekar comments
- Movies RRR: Rajamouli & Ram Charan Might Unveil A Special Komaram Bheem Update On Jr NTR’s Birthday
- Lifestyle Banita Sandhu’s Latest Vibrant Graphic Printed Dress Price Can Buy You A New Phone; Know It’s Worth Inside!
- Education PSEB 10th Result 2021: Punjab Board Class 10th Result 2021 Link Activated
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Triumph Motorcycles India have announced the unveiling of the all-new Tiger 850 Sport adventure-tourer for the market on the 17th of November 2020. Ahead of its unveil, the Triumph Tiger 850 Sport has been teased officially.
The all-new Triumph Tiger 850 Sport will be the latest addition to the brand's model in the adventure-tourer range. The new Tiger 850 Sport will be positioned below the recently introduced Tiger 900 and could even use a slightly revised version of the same engine as well.
While the teaser images do not reveal much details, the design on the new Triumph Tiger 850 Sport is expected to be in-line with its litre-class sibling, the Tiger 1050. This will allow the 850 adv-tourer to differentiate itself from Tiger 900.
The teasers do reveal the eyebrow LED DRLs, with the Triumph badging at its centre, the signature front beak and the '850 Sport' stickering. Apart from this, we also expect the Triumph Tiger 850 Sport to feature an adjustable windshield, LED headlamps, LED tail lights, digital instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity via bluetooth and a host of ther riding aids and electronic assists as well.
The Triumph Tiger 900 could also be a more road-oriented version, allowing it to feature road-biased tyres, along with a more relaxed yet sporty riding dynamics. Being positioned below the Tiger 900, we can also expect the components and cycle parts used on the new 850 Sport to be more affordable as well.
The Triumph Tiger 850 Sport will first go on sale in the international markets. The adventure-tourer could come to India, sometime during the later-part of 2021. Once launched, it will be the entry-level offering in the Tiger series of adventure-tourer offerings.
Once introduced globally, the Triumph tiger 850 Sport will rival the likes of the BMW F 90 XR and the Yamaha Tracer 900. However, being priced as an entry-level offering in the range, it could be a more affordable option than its rivals.
Thoughts On The All-New Triumph Tiger 850 Sport
The Triumph Tiger 850 Sport will be the brand's latest entry-point to the 'Tiger series'. It is also expected to be the most affordable and once launched in India could soon become a popular offering in the segment.