- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 14 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Inter 0-2 Real Madrid: Hazard and Rodrygo leave 10-man Nerazzurri on brink of exit
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Triumph Motorcycles India recently launched the much-awaited 2020 Street Triple RS in the Indian market. The motorcycle has been priced at Rs 11.13 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new Street Triple RS comes with a host of new features, added equipment and a completely reworked engine as well.
According to a report by Carandbike, the company plans to increase prices on the new model by up to Rs 50,000. However, customers that complete the purchase of the new Street Triple RS before June 30, 2020, can take advantage of the current prices.
The 2020 Street triple RS gets some cosmetic updates that include a revised set of twin LED headlamps with sleeker LED DRLs integrated into the main setup. Triumph Motorcycles have also updated the tail section with a sleeker and sharper look, along with updates to the belly pan and the fuel tank as well. Moreover, the motorcycle now also comes with a new layout on its updated TFT Instrument cluster. Other changes also include fresh body graphics and new colour options, giving it a fresh appeal.
As we mentioned before, the 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS now comes with a reworked engine, which complies with the latest BS6 norms. The unit is a 765cc in-line three-cylinder unit, which now produces 121bhp at 11,750rpm and 79Nm of peak torque at 9,350rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox with up/down quickshifter as standard, along with a slip and assist clutch. The engine on the 2020 Street triple has been derived from the 765cc Moto2 engine.
In other recent Triumph Motorcycle news, the company is also looking at introducing its mid-spec variant, the Street Triple R, which is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime this year.
Powering the Street Triple R will be a 765cc, 3-cylinder engine that produces 116bhp of power at 12,000rpm and 77Nm of peak torque at 9,400 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox via a slip-assist clutch. The motorcycle will also feature three riding modes.
Thoughts About The Price Hike For The Triumph Street Triple RS
The new Street Triple RS will be the motorcycle that will offer a lot of power for a street naked along with a host of electronic aids. The new Street Triple RS in India continues to rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z900 and the KTM 790 Duke.