- 4 min ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 4 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Celebrates One Year Of Super 30; ‘Went Through Hell For A Glimpse Of Heaven’
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Triumph Motorcycles India recently launched the much-awaited 2020 Street Triple RS in the Indian market. The motorcycle has been priced at Rs 11.13 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new Street Triple RS comes with a host of new features, added equipment and a completely reworked engine as well.
According to a report by Carandbike, the company plans to increase prices on the new model by up to Rs 50,000. However, customers that complete the purchase of the new Street Triple RS before June 30, 2020, can take advantage of the current prices.
The 2020 Street triple RS gets some cosmetic updates that include a revised set of twin LED headlamps with sleeker LED DRLs integrated into the main setup. Triumph Motorcycles have also updated the tail section with a sleeker and sharper look, along with updates to the belly pan and the fuel tank as well. Moreover, the motorcycle now also comes with a new layout on its updated TFT Instrument cluster. Other changes also include fresh body graphics and new colour options, giving it a fresh appeal.
As we mentioned before, the 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS now comes with a reworked engine, which complies with the latest BS6 norms. The unit is a 765cc in-line three-cylinder unit, which now produces 121bhp at 11,750rpm and 79Nm of peak torque at 9,350rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox with up/down quickshifter as standard, along with a slip and assist clutch. The engine on the 2020 Street triple has been derived from the 765cc Moto2 engine.
In other recent Triumph Motorcycle news, the company is also looking at introducing its mid-spec variant, the Street Triple R, which is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime this year.
Powering the Street Triple R will be a 765cc, 3-cylinder engine that produces 116bhp of power at 12,000rpm and 77Nm of peak torque at 9,400 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox via a slip-assist clutch. The motorcycle will also feature three riding modes.
Thoughts About The Price Hike For The Triumph Street Triple RS
The new Street Triple RS will be the motorcycle that will offer a lot of power for a street naked along with a host of electronic aids. The new Street Triple RS in India continues to rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z900 and the KTM 790 Duke.