- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Denies Rumor Of Selling Passenger Vehicle Business
- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq TSI India Launch Delayed: Will Arrive In 2021
- 5 hrs ago Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In August 2020
- Finance RBI Allows One-Time Restructuring Of Loans: Here's What It Means For Borrowers
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Odisha FC rope in Rogerio Ramos as goalkeeping coach for new season
- News High tide of over 14 ft likely to hit Mumbai today at 1.50 pm
- Movies Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Actor Sameer Sharma Allegedly Passed Away By Suicide
- Technology OnePlus Nord Gets Oxygen OS Update; New Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle Made In Heaven And Raat Akeli Hai Actress Shivani Raghuvanshi’s Distinctive Fashion Game Decoded
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Triumph Motorcycles has announced that the launch of their 2020 Street Triple RS in India has been postponed indefinitely. The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS was scheduled to go on sale from the 25th of March, however, this will not happen any longer.
Triumph Motorcycles India took to social media to announce the postponement of the launch of the latest-generation Street Triple RS. The reason for the indefinite postponement is the Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
The company stated, "Owing to the unprecedented coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are postponing the planned launch. The new launch date will be announced after March 31. Until then, stay home, stay safe."
The coronavirus pandemic has put the entire country on high alert, with multiple cities across India under lockdown.
The central government has also suspended all domestic passenger flights in the country, in a bid to prevent the further spread of Covid-19. State governments have also imposed strict curfew-like rules to make sure residents stay home and come out only for essentials.
Coming back to the motorcycle itself, the new 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS comes with a similar silhouette as its previous model. It even features the same chassis and dimensions. However, the new 2020 Street Triple RS does feature a new set of LED headlamps with a new eyebrow-like LED DRLs.
The new 2020 Street Triple RS also features a host of changes to its design. This includes updated body panels, side panels, seat cowls, belly pan and flyscreen. The new motorcycle also comes with a new TFT instrument cluster as well.
The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS comes with an updated version of the same engine. This power unit is now compliant with the latest emission norms. The engine comes in the form of a 765cc three-cylinder liquid-cooled unit and produces 121bhp at 11,750rpm and 79Nm of torque at 7,350rpm; paired with a six-speed gearbox with a two-way quick shifter as standard.
Thoughts On The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS India Launch Postponed
Triumph Motorcycles have done the right thing by postponing the launch of the 2020 Street Triple RS indefinitely in the Indian market. As much as we are excited for the motorcycle to come to India, the situation at the moment isn't the best.