- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 17 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Technology Redmi Display 1A Monitor Announced With Thin-Bezel Design, Affordable Price Tag
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Triumph India is gearing up to launch the all-new Street Triple RS on March 25, 2020. The new Street Triple RS features a host of changes over the previous model. The upcoming naked motorcycle from the brand features a few segment-first features as well.
The 2020 Street Triple RS features a more evolved design as compared to the previous model. The LED tail-lamp with integrated DRLs are sharper and more aggressive on the upcoming motorcycle. The belly pan and tail section panels have also been revised and make the motorcycle stand apart.
Other changes include a revised large TFT screen similar to the one featured on the older models. However, the new instrument cluster includes new graphics, Bluetooth smartphone connectivity, and an accessory chip for enabling GoPro controls.
The biggest update on the 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS is the engine. The 765cc, liquid-cooled, three-cylinder engine now produces a maximum power of 121bhp @11,750rpm and a peak torque of 79Nm at 9,350rpm - a 2Nm increase from the previous model's 77Nm. The engine comes paired to a six-speed gearbox with a two-way quick-shifter for clutchless up and downshifts.
The 2020 Street Triple RS will continue to feature twin-spar aluminium frame from the older model. The braking duties are handled by Brembo Twin 310mm floating discs with Brembo M50 monobloc callipers at the front and Single 220mm disc with Brembo single-piston calliper setup at the rear.
The suspension on the 2020 Street Triple RS has been carried forward from the older model. This includes 41mm Showa UpSide-Down forks at the front, and Ohlins STX40 mono-shock suspension unit at the rear, both of which are fully adjustable for compression and rebound damping with preload adjustment. The new model comes equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends shod with Pirelli Supercorsa SP V3 tyres, offering maximum grip and high-speed stability.
The Street Triple RS comes loaded with a host of rider aids. These include four riding modes with one rider configurable mode, traction control, dual-channel ABS and a host of other features enabled by an accessory chip offered as an add-on by the company.
The previous-generation Triumph Street Triple RS is priced at Rs 11.13 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). We expect the company to price the new-generation Street Triple RS in a similar pricing bracket in India.
Thoughts About The Triumph Street Triple RS 2020 India Launch On March 25
The Street Triple has always been an iconic naked motorcycle in the country. The motorcycle with its triple-cylinder engine and a throaty exhaust have always made the streets of India sound better. We expect no less from the upcoming motorcycle as it still retains the essence of the previous generation models. With all the new technology and features, pricing will be a key factor for the sales numbers.