- 42 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 1 hr ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 2 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News Karnataka Budget: CM Yediyurappa slams Congress for walking out during session
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Movies Beyhadh 2 Actor Paras Madaan Gets Engaged To Soumita Das PICS
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Triumph India is gearing up to launch the all-new Street Triple RS on March 25, 2020. The new Street Triple RS features a host of changes over the previous model. The upcoming naked motorcycle from the brand features a few segment-first features as well.
The 2020 Street Triple RS features a more evolved design as compared to the previous model. The LED tail-lamp with integrated DRLs are sharper and more aggressive on the upcoming motorcycle. The belly pan and tail section panels have also been revised and make the motorcycle stand apart.
Other changes include a revised large TFT screen similar to the one featured on the older models. However, the new instrument cluster includes new graphics, Bluetooth smartphone connectivity, and an accessory chip for enabling GoPro controls.
The biggest update on the 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS is the engine. The 765cc, liquid-cooled, three-cylinder engine now produces a maximum power of 121bhp @11,750rpm and a peak torque of 79Nm at 9,350rpm - a 2Nm increase from the previous model's 77Nm. The engine comes paired to a six-speed gearbox with a two-way quick-shifter for clutchless up and downshifts.
The 2020 Street Triple RS will continue to feature twin-spar aluminium frame from the older model. The braking duties are handled by Brembo Twin 310mm floating discs with Brembo M50 monobloc callipers at the front and Single 220mm disc with Brembo single-piston calliper setup at the rear.
The suspension on the 2020 Street Triple RS has been carried forward from the older model. This includes 41mm Showa UpSide-Down forks at the front, and Ohlins STX40 mono-shock suspension unit at the rear, both of which are fully adjustable for compression and rebound damping with preload adjustment. The new model comes equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends shod with Pirelli Supercorsa SP V3 tyres, offering maximum grip and high-speed stability.
The Street Triple RS comes loaded with a host of rider aids. These include four riding modes with one rider configurable mode, traction control, dual-channel ABS and a host of other features enabled by an accessory chip offered as an add-on by the company.
The previous-generation Triumph Street Triple RS is priced at Rs 11.13 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). We expect the company to price the new-generation Street Triple RS in a similar pricing bracket in India.
Thoughts About The Triumph Street Triple RS 2020 India Launch On March 25
The Street Triple has always been an iconic naked motorcycle in the country. The motorcycle with its triple-cylinder engine and a throaty exhaust have always made the streets of India sound better. We expect no less from the upcoming motorcycle as it still retains the essence of the previous generation models. With all the new technology and features, pricing will be a key factor for the sales numbers.