- 14 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- Technology iQOO Neo5 Confirmed To Pack 4,400mAh Battery With 66W FlashCharge Support
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Triumph Motorcycles has announced the start of deliveries of its flagship motorcycle, the Rocket 3R in the Indian market. The new Triumph Rocket 3R was launched in India last month, with a price tag of Rs 18 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the Triumph Rocket 3R began at the time of launch as well. Now the company has announced the start of phase-wise deliveries for the Rocket 3R motorcycle. The first phase of deliveries will begin across eight cities in the country: Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh, Pune, Delhi and Mumbai.
Triumph also announced that the deliveries for the second batch of Rocket 3R motorcycle will begin by either end-February or early-March. The Rocket 3R is the brand's latest flagship model in the Indian market.
Shoeb Farooq, General Manager, Triumph Motorcycles India, stated:
"We're glad to kick-start the deliveries of this Rocket 3 R. We've had an astounding demand to bring the product in the country and an even amplified response to the bookings. I'm glad to say that the first batch of 40 Rocket 3R's - that are coming to India have been sold out. Keeping in mind the enthusiastic response we are receiving for our flagship motorcycle, our next action is to carry out the deliveries well within time."
The new 2020 Triumph rocket 3R is powered by a 2.500cc in-line three-cylinder engine. It produces 165bhp at 6000rpm and 221Nm of peak torque at 4000rpm. The torque on offer on the Rocket 3R is the highest offered on any production-spec motorcycle in the world.
Internationally, the Triumph Rocket 3 is offered with a choice of two variants: Rocket 3R and the Rocket 3 GT. However, the British brand introduced just the ‘3R' variant in the Indian market. The 2020 Triumph Rocket 3R is also offered in a range of two colour choices — Korosi Red and Phantom Black.
In terms of features, the Triumph Rocket 3R comes with all the bells and whistles. This includes LED headlamps, DRLs, taillights, torque-assisted clutch, heated grips, extended fly screen, adjustable footpegs and a host of others.
Thoughts On The Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycle Deliveries
The Triumph Rocket 3R is the latest flagship offering from the British brand in the Indian market. The Rocket 3R comes with the largest displacement engine offered on any production-spec motorcycle in the world. The 2500cc doesn't have any direct rivals in the Indian market.