- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Triumph Motorcycle will continue its streak of launching new motorcycles in the Indian market. Next on the list, is the brand's Rocket 3 GT which will be launched on September 10, 2020, in the country.
Once launched, the new Rocket 3 GT will be the brand's flagship model in the Triumph Motorcycle's Indian product line-up. Announcing the new of the launch, the company has released a new teaser video on its social media channels.
Speaking about the Triumph Rocket 3 GT itself, It is currently sold in international markets and is expected to carry all of the features to the India-spec motorcycle as well. The Rocket 3 GT is the brand ultimate mile muncher and grand tourer.
As a result, the company has given the GT variant a couple of features to support the touring ability of the motorcycle. This includes a wider handlebar that is also pulled back towards the rider along with bar-end mirrors.
The Rocket 3 GT also features heated grips as standard with two-levels of heating, 20-inch intricate spoked alloy wheels, well-cushioned rider and pillion seat along with a height-adjustable backrest for the pillion rider.
Other features include an extended flyscreen offering enhanced weather protection, adjustable footpegs for the rider, and hidden folding footrests for pillion; among others. All the wiring of the motorcycle is done internally, giving a clean look for the cruiser motorcycle.
The motorcycle features the brand's signature twin LED-headlamps with integrated DRLs, and a muscular-looking 18-litre sculpted fuel tank with central recess, a brushed stainless steel tank strap. It also features brushed aluminium Monza-style fuel-tank lid, oil cap, coolant cap and air-box cover. The 3-into-1 stainless exhaust gives the bike an appealing look.
The Rocket 3 GT feature a TFT display for instrumentation along with a host of electronic rider aids, all of which can be controlled thought the digital display. It features four riding modes: Rain, Road, Sport and Custom, Dual-channel ABS, traction control, cruise control and a lot more. It also features hill hold assist offering enhanced control to the rider.
The Rocket 3 GT is powered by a 2,458cc inline-three-cylinder engine. It produces a maximum of 165bhp at 6,000rpm and a peak torque of 221Nm at 4,000rpm. The engine comes mated a six-speed gearbox with slip-assist clutch and a bi-directional quickshifter. The final drive of the cruiser is done by the brand's shaft-driven mechanics.
Suspension duties are handled by a partially-adjustable 47mm USD cartridge forks at the front and a completely-adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear, both of which are sourced from Showa.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via twin 320mm discs along with radially-mounted M4.30 Stylema monobloc callipers from Brembo at the front and a single 300mm unit at the rear with Brembo M4.32 4-piston callipers.
The motorcycle is offered in two colour schemes: Phantom Black, and Sliver Ice and Strom Grey dual-tone option. Along with all the above-mentioned features, both the colours options could make it to the India-spec models.
Thoughts About The Triumph Rocket 3 GT India Launch Timeline Revealed
Triumph Motorcycle is looking to keep the buzz going by continuing its streak of new vehicle launches in the Indian market. The Triumph Rocket 3 GT is the ultimate mile muncher from the brand offering enhanced rider and pillion ergonomics to suit long-distance travel. It also features a host of electronics to instil confidence to the rider.