- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Triumph Motorcycles India has launched a new digital configurator platform on its website in the country. The new digital configurator platform offers an improved customization experience to its customers in the country.
The company is offering customization options for all 16 motorcycles present in the brand's Indian portfolio. Triumph Motorcycles offers a host of accessories to its customers across its entire range of models.
The brand's current portfolio includes modern classics, adventure motorcycles, roadster and power cruiser motorcycles including the iconic Rocket 3R and the recently launched Rocket 3GT. Depending on the model, the Triumph Motorcycles are offered over 180 accessories, which will help make the motorcycle unique for the customer.
These include functional, cosmetic, and performance upgrades as well. Some of the functional upgrades include a rear grab rail and luggage rack, paneer luggage boxes, rider and pillion backrest, an engine bash plate, and chain guard; among others.
Customer can also choose from a whole host of cosmetic accessories as well to add some exclusivity to their motorcycle. These include valve caps, oil reservoir cap, clutch covers, bar-end mirrors, black-finished wheels, coloured fly screen and more.
The company also offers pre-configured kits depending on the motorcycle model for a guided customisation option. They can also choose the colour of the motorcycle before placing the order online.
Triumph has added a new 180-degree view of the motorcycle to help with the customization on the new platform. The motorcycle changes with the chosen part giving a real-time view of the personalized motorcycle online. The new platform also provides an overall cost estimate to the customer.
Once the customization is completed, customers can either save their creation or send it to the dealer for execution along with the purchase. The programme will customers receive a personalised motorcycle at the time of purchase without having to reach out at a later date.
Shoeb Farooq, Business Head, Triumph Motorcycles India, said, "The new online customization is our approach towards a phygital business strategy- with the technology available at the swipe of a finger, the Triumph online customization will enable buyers to customize their motorcycle even from their mobile devices giving them a visual of how the machine will look with the chosen accessories."
He further added, "The wide variety of accessory categories can overwhelm when choosing in-shop, however digitally, it enables riders to try various combinations to know exactly how the motorcycle will look once the customization is done."
Thoughts About The Triumph Motorcycles Launching New Digital Configurator In India
Triumph Motorcycle offers a plethora of accessories to its motorcycle range sold in the Indian market. Customers can now easily browse and add changes and feature additions to their new motorcycle, before taking the delivery. The new platform will cater to the growing trend of retail digitalization in the country.