- 8 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Triumph Motorcycles India has launched a new digital configurator platform on its website in the country. The new digital configurator platform offers an improved customization experience to its customers in the country.
The company is offering customization options for all 16 motorcycles present in the brand's Indian portfolio. Triumph Motorcycles offers a host of accessories to its customers across its entire range of models.
The brand's current portfolio includes modern classics, adventure motorcycles, roadster and power cruiser motorcycles including the iconic Rocket 3R and the recently launched Rocket 3GT. Depending on the model, the Triumph Motorcycles are offered over 180 accessories, which will help make the motorcycle unique for the customer.
These include functional, cosmetic, and performance upgrades as well. Some of the functional upgrades include a rear grab rail and luggage rack, paneer luggage boxes, rider and pillion backrest, an engine bash plate, and chain guard; among others.
Customer can also choose from a whole host of cosmetic accessories as well to add some exclusivity to their motorcycle. These include valve caps, oil reservoir cap, clutch covers, bar-end mirrors, black-finished wheels, coloured fly screen and more.
The company also offers pre-configured kits depending on the motorcycle model for a guided customisation option. They can also choose the colour of the motorcycle before placing the order online.
Triumph has added a new 180-degree view of the motorcycle to help with the customization on the new platform. The motorcycle changes with the chosen part giving a real-time view of the personalized motorcycle online. The new platform also provides an overall cost estimate to the customer.
Once the customization is completed, customers can either save their creation or send it to the dealer for execution along with the purchase. The programme will customers receive a personalised motorcycle at the time of purchase without having to reach out at a later date.
Shoeb Farooq, Business Head, Triumph Motorcycles India, said, "The new online customization is our approach towards a phygital business strategy- with the technology available at the swipe of a finger, the Triumph online customization will enable buyers to customize their motorcycle even from their mobile devices giving them a visual of how the machine will look with the chosen accessories."
He further added, "The wide variety of accessory categories can overwhelm when choosing in-shop, however digitally, it enables riders to try various combinations to know exactly how the motorcycle will look once the customization is done."
Thoughts About The Triumph Motorcycles Launching New Digital Configurator In India
Triumph Motorcycle offers a plethora of accessories to its motorcycle range sold in the Indian market. Customers can now easily browse and add changes and feature additions to their new motorcycle, before taking the delivery. The new platform will cater to the growing trend of retail digitalization in the country.