- 1 hr ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 17 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Day 3 Lunch update: Washington Sundar 96 propel hosts
- Technology How To Activate International Roaming Services On Vi Prepaid And Postpaid Packs
- Movies Mrunal Thakur Recalls Being Told She Can't Make It In Bollywood; 'They Said You Are Only Good For Television'
- Lifestyle Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- News Madhya Pradesh: President arrives in Jabalpur as part of two-day visit
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Triumph Motorcycles India has launched its premium pre-owned motorcycle sales channel called 'Approved Triumph' in the country. Indian premium and performance motorcycle buyers now have an option to purchase a used Triumph motorcycle that is certified by the brand.
The company has announced that each of the motorcycles listed under the pre-owned section will undergo strict scrutiny. These motorcycles will undergo a multipoint checkup for various aspects of the bike. It will ensure customers choosing a pre-owned motorcycle, a hassle-free and genuine Triumph experience.
Further enhancing the pre-owned purchase experience, the company is offering a host of benefits. This includes a one-year warranty covered for unlimited kilometres from the date of purchase.
Approved Triumph customers will also receive a certificate from the brand along with (RSA) Road-Side Assistance for a year. The company will also provide customers with a complete service history of the motorcycle along with a valid (PUC) Pollution Under Control certificate and help with the transfer of ownership.
Speaking on the launch of the Approved Triumph programme, Shoeb Farooq, business head, Triumph Motorcycles India, said, "We continuously put efforts to come up with innovative and practical ideas to assist our customers. The programme has been introduced the basis of our customers' demand for an official pre-owned motorcycle business."
He further added, "We aim to attract new customers and enable them to own their dream Triumph at an attractive price point, a one-year warranty, and ensuring required technical checks for a smoother experience. This programme will also open doors for more customers to be a part of the Triumph family and experience the brand and its motorcycles."
In a press statement, the company emphasised on the amount of attention to detail that will go in approving the motorcycle for the pre-owned programme. The motorcycle entering the used sales channel will be put through its paces by a long checklist and a thorough servicing of the motorcycle.
Triumph Motorcycles ensures a stress-free pre-owned motorcycle buying experience. The company want pre-owned buyers to purchase the motorcycle and start riding, without the need for any additional care.
Additionally, the company is also providing pre-owned customers with a host of finance options to help make the purchase decision. It will help reduce the initial commitment needed to purchase these pre-owned motorcycles as well.
Thoughts About Triumph Motorcycles Launching ‘Approved Triumph' Pre-Owned Sales In India
Triumph Motorcycles has launched an easier way for Indian motorists to enter the premium two-wheeler brand in the country. The company is also ensuring hassle-free ownership with a host of service packages and an exhaustive checklist to evaluate the motorcycle available on the pre-owned sales channel.