- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- Finance Nifty, Sensex End Firm On RBI's MPC Decision
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Triumph Motorcycles India has launched its premium pre-owned motorcycle sales channel called 'Approved Triumph' in the country. Indian premium and performance motorcycle buyers now have an option to purchase a used Triumph motorcycle that is certified by the brand.
The company has announced that each of the motorcycles listed under the pre-owned section will undergo strict scrutiny. These motorcycles will undergo a multipoint checkup for various aspects of the bike. It will ensure customers choosing a pre-owned motorcycle, a hassle-free and genuine Triumph experience.
Further enhancing the pre-owned purchase experience, the company is offering a host of benefits. This includes a one-year warranty covered for unlimited kilometres from the date of purchase.
Approved Triumph customers will also receive a certificate from the brand along with (RSA) Road-Side Assistance for a year. The company will also provide customers with a complete service history of the motorcycle along with a valid (PUC) Pollution Under Control certificate and help with the transfer of ownership.
Speaking on the launch of the Approved Triumph programme, Shoeb Farooq, business head, Triumph Motorcycles India, said, "We continuously put efforts to come up with innovative and practical ideas to assist our customers. The programme has been introduced the basis of our customers' demand for an official pre-owned motorcycle business."
He further added, "We aim to attract new customers and enable them to own their dream Triumph at an attractive price point, a one-year warranty, and ensuring required technical checks for a smoother experience. This programme will also open doors for more customers to be a part of the Triumph family and experience the brand and its motorcycles."
In a press statement, the company emphasised on the amount of attention to detail that will go in approving the motorcycle for the pre-owned programme. The motorcycle entering the used sales channel will be put through its paces by a long checklist and a thorough servicing of the motorcycle.
Triumph Motorcycles ensures a stress-free pre-owned motorcycle buying experience. The company want pre-owned buyers to purchase the motorcycle and start riding, without the need for any additional care.
Additionally, the company is also providing pre-owned customers with a host of finance options to help make the purchase decision. It will help reduce the initial commitment needed to purchase these pre-owned motorcycles as well.
Thoughts About Triumph Motorcycles Launching ‘Approved Triumph' Pre-Owned Sales In India
Triumph Motorcycles has launched an easier way for Indian motorists to enter the premium two-wheeler brand in the country. The company is also ensuring hassle-free ownership with a host of service packages and an exhaustive checklist to evaluate the motorcycle available on the pre-owned sales channel.