- 9 min ago Honda Cars India Ltd Sales Report For June 2020: The Company Registers 1,398 Units Sold
- 42 min ago Royal Enfield Sales Report For June 2020: The Company Registers 35,065 Units Sold
- 1 hr ago BGauss Unveils Its First Two Models For The Indian Market: Read More To Find Out
- 2 hrs ago New Honda WR-V BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 8.50 Lakh
- News Nepal’s President prorogues Parliamentary session
- Lifestyle Ayurveda For COVID-19: A Successful Clinical Trial In Bengaluru
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Price Drop Alert: Rs. 7,000 Discount And Other Offers
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Will Not Be A Part Of Naga Chaitanya’s Next With Vikram Kumar
- Finance Nifty Ends higher, Auto Stocks Lead Gainers
- Sports Coronavirus: Djokovic finds an unusual ally in Matic
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Triumph Motorcycles have launched the Black-Edition versions of the T100 & T120 models in its Bonneville range. The Triumph Bonneville T100 Black Edition and T120 Black Edition are priced at Rs 8.87 lakh and Rs 9.97 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (India).
Both motorcycles come with an all blacked-out look and feature only cosmetic changes and updates over their respective standard models. The blacked-out models do offer a fresh appeal to the modern classic motorcycles, while also extending the Bonneville family range in the Indian market.
Both models come with blacked-out elements such as the rearview mirrors, headlamp bezels, turn indicators, engine, wheels and bodywork. The Triumph Bonneville T100 comes with either a matte black or gloss black paint scheme, while the T120 version gets a matte graphite finish.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the black edition of both the motorcycles remains unchanged technically. Starting off with the Triumph Bonneville T100 Black Edition, the motorcycle comes powered by the same 900cc parallel-twin. It produces 54bhp at 5900rpm and 80Nm of peak torque at 3200rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 Black Edition, on the other hand, is powered by a 1200cc parallel-twin engine. It produces 79bhp at 6550rpm and 104Nm of peak torque at 2970rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Both motorcycles continue to feature a host of features and equipment as standard. This includes LED headlamps, ride-by-wire, dual-channel ABS, traction control, multiple riding modes, classic twin-pod instrument cluster and engine immobiliser; among others.
Apart from the new Bonneville T100 & T120 Black-Edition models, Triumph Motorcycles have also confirmed the launch of the Street Triple R in the Indian market. The new Triumph Street Triple R will be positioned below the recently introduced 2020 Street Triple RS model, priced at Rs 11.13 lakh, ex-showroom — here are the details.
Thoughts About The Triumph Bonneville T100 & T120 Black Edition
The new Black-Edition models of the T100 and T120 extend the brand's Bonneville range in the Indian market. The Triumph Bonneville series is the brand's best-selling range of motorcycles globally, including the Indian market. The modern classic motorcycles, rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z 900 RS in the Indian market.