- 4 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: After Salman Khan’s Jokes, Disha Parmar Replies To Rahul Vaidya’s Marriage Proposal
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Triumph Motorcycles have launched the Black-Edition versions of the T100 & T120 models in its Bonneville range. The Triumph Bonneville T100 Black Edition and T120 Black Edition are priced at Rs 8.87 lakh and Rs 9.97 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (India).
Both motorcycles come with an all blacked-out look and feature only cosmetic changes and updates over their respective standard models. The blacked-out models do offer a fresh appeal to the modern classic motorcycles, while also extending the Bonneville family range in the Indian market.
Both models come with blacked-out elements such as the rearview mirrors, headlamp bezels, turn indicators, engine, wheels and bodywork. The Triumph Bonneville T100 comes with either a matte black or gloss black paint scheme, while the T120 version gets a matte graphite finish.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the black edition of both the motorcycles remains unchanged technically. Starting off with the Triumph Bonneville T100 Black Edition, the motorcycle comes powered by the same 900cc parallel-twin. It produces 54bhp at 5900rpm and 80Nm of peak torque at 3200rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 Black Edition, on the other hand, is powered by a 1200cc parallel-twin engine. It produces 79bhp at 6550rpm and 104Nm of peak torque at 2970rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Both motorcycles continue to feature a host of features and equipment as standard. This includes LED headlamps, ride-by-wire, dual-channel ABS, traction control, multiple riding modes, classic twin-pod instrument cluster and engine immobiliser; among others.
Apart from the new Bonneville T100 & T120 Black-Edition models, Triumph Motorcycles have also confirmed the launch of the Street Triple R in the Indian market. The new Triumph Street Triple R will be positioned below the recently introduced 2020 Street Triple RS model, priced at Rs 11.13 lakh, ex-showroom — here are the details.
Thoughts About The Triumph Bonneville T100 & T120 Black Edition
The new Black-Edition models of the T100 and T120 extend the brand's Bonneville range in the Indian market. The Triumph Bonneville series is the brand's best-selling range of motorcycles globally, including the Indian market. The modern classic motorcycles, rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z 900 RS in the Indian market.