- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Triumph Motorcycles India has announced that the Bonneville T100 Black & the Bonneville T120 Black will be launched in India on June 12. The upcoming motorcycles are a special 'Black-Edition' motorcycles of the standard models in the brand's line-up.
The Bonneville T100 Black and the Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles retain the modern-retro looks with round-shaped headlamps and tail-lamps, a sculpted fuel tank, and dual-pod instrument cluster; among others.
However, both motorcycles feature a host of blacked-out components across the motorcycle, which are usually finished in chrome on the standard variants. These include blacked-out wheels, engine covers, mirrors and the exhaust manifold. It also gets a ‘Black' badging next to the motorcycle nameplate on the side covers.
Apart from the aforementioned changes, the ‘Black' motorcycles remain unchanged mechanically. All the cycle parts remain the same including the engine on the special edition motorcycles.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is powered by a 900cc parallel-twin engine. It produces a maximum power of 55bhp at 5,750rpm and a peak torque of 77Nm at 3,050rpm and comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
On the other hand, the Triumph Bonneville T120 is by a 1,200cc parallel-twin engine. It produces a maximum power of 79bhp at 6,550rpm and a peak torque of 105Nm at 3,100rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox as standard.
Apart from the different powertrain, both motorcycles share most of its cycle parts between them. This includes suspension, brakes, exhaust system, instrument console and more. The suspension duties on both motorcycles are handled by a 41mm forks at the front, and a twin-shock set up at the rear, both of which are from KYB. Braking on motorcycles are done via 310mm discs at the front and 255mm discs at the rear sourced from Nissin. The motorcycles feature dual-channel ABS as standard.
The standard variants of the Bonneville T100 and the Bonneville T120 retails at a starting price of Rs 8.87 lakh and Rs 9.97 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (India). We expect the special edition motorcycles to carry a slight premium over the standard models when launched in India.
Thoughts About The Triumph Bonneville T100 Black & T120 Black India Launch
The Triumph Bonneville has been a successful motorcycle for the brand in the India market. The motorcycle's simple modern design with retro looks has attracted more buyers. With the upcoming special edition motorcycles, the company aims to sell more of these retro-motorcycle catering to the demand.